Leaders of tomorrow

anHOURover

You're an idiot if you believe this even worse for saying it. It allows freeloaders to prosper off the many that dedicate themselves to the cause.
Brother I never condoned right to work
BUT IT MAKES THE UNION DO THEIR JOBS
HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN YOU ARE SELLING OUT THE ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE? This 20 year old quote means so much today !!!
FACT
WE ARE IN THIS POSIOTION BECAUSE OF THE LEADERSHIP RAN BY DADDYS LITTLE LAWYER SON. KENNY YOUTUBE ONLY PERFORMED UNDER CAREY !
THE BOSTON BULLY IS ALL BARK.
HES BEST FRIENDS WITH UPS MANAGMENT AND LABOR
FACT
DISCLAIMER
IF YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG ON ANY OF THE ABOVE FACTS ILL QUIT THIS CRAPPY SITE. UNTIL THEN IM GOING TO STAY AND GO AGAINST THE GRAIN
I EXPOSE THE CRIMINALS
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
THE BOSTON BULLY IS ALL BARK.
HES BEST FRIENDS WITH UPS MANAGMENT AND LABOR
FACT
DISCLAIMER
IF YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG ON ANY OF THE ABOVE FACTS ILL QUIT THIS CRAPPY SITE. UNTIL THEN IM GOING TO STAY AND GO AGAINST THE GRAIN
I EXPOSE THE CRIMINALS
FACT
You should do you research on all the arbitrations won out of local 25 and the job retention. I know you're trying to make yourself into a character but Goofy is taken. So you are wrong there. But, Sean is negotiating this contract so I ask you, are you supporting the Teamsters or UPS? Seems like you love when they control everything. You seem to sympathize with UPS. Which is it?

anHOURover

You should do you research on all the arbitrations won out of local 25 and the job retention. I know you're trying to make yourself into a character but Goofy is taken. So you are wrong there. But, Sean is negotiating this contract so I ask you, are you supporting the Teamsters or UPS? Seems like you love when they control everything. You seem to sympathize with UPS. Which is it?
I have emails from Sean sympathizing with the UPS labor manager
FACT

anHOURover

I'm just putting this out there. I think you need to get laid. You are very uptight.
i am uptight i admit that
when your UNION takes a vote from its members some tend to get a little hostile.
I'm shocked nobody has visited the union hall and the marble palace with an assault rifle to be honest with you
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
i am uptight i admit that
when your UNION takes a vote from its members some tend to get a little hostile.
I'm shocked nobody has visited the union hall and the marble palace with an assault rifle to be honest with you
FACT
I can't believe that you would make a statement like this. If you ever feel the need to do that you can just meet me and take me out with your AR47. I've seen the pictures. I've had guns to my head before. I don't really care. Come take it out on me.