Leaders of tomorrow

hyena

I can't believe that you would make a statement like this. If you ever feel the need to do that you can just meet me and take me out with your AR47. I've seen the pictures. I've had guns to my head before. I don't really care. Come take it out on me.
That last statement he made was definitely uncalled for, but this guy believes the twin towers was an inside job... Wacko!!!

anHOURover

@anHOURover do you think the head people of our union are reptilian hybrids?
I think the head people of our union are rooster heads. They deserve everything they are receiving . I call all the time and B will not transfer me to the roosters. It's so bad that I now just hang up on b.
I hope b gets a flat on his Harley

FACT

anHOURover

I can't believe that you would make a statement like this. If you ever feel the need to do that you can just meet me and take me out with your AR47. I've seen the pictures. I've had guns to my head before. I don't really care. Come take it out on me.
Brother what are you talking about ?
Rooster discharge ?

Last edited by a moderator:

LeadBelly

Banned
That last statement he made was definitely uncalled for, but this guy believes the twin towers was an inside job... Wacko!!!
He's a punk. He brings up gun like it's gonna scare people. At the end of the day he says he has a life. His life is dedicated to Teamcare. The invitation stands. If he want to point one at my dome, feel free. He the kind of whack job that's a wildcard. His statement in the above post is uncalled for, but he said it. He has no balls and no common sense.

anHOURover

He's a punk. He brings up gun like it's gonna scare people. At the end of the day he says he has a life. His life is dedicated to Teamcare. The invitation stands. If he want to point one at my dome, feel free. He the kind of whack job that's a wildcard. His statement in the above post is uncalled for, but he said it. He has no balls and no common sense.
Brother my life is dedicated to exposing those who took my vote from me.
It's dedicated to exposing those who got caught lying to me.
Brother don't make threats towards me.
I have nothing to lose brother.
I only have my career which has been unjustly taken from me about 20 times.
I WIN EVERY BATTLE
I ALWAYS COME OUT ON TOP
I'M A VET ROOKIE
I'LL POINT THE ROOSTER at you
FACT

anHOURover

Brother wacko is uncalled for.
You once saw the world from eyes like myself.
You think if we all play like we like we like other other that UNION won't sell you out AGAIN. YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A SUCKER. THEY ALREADY SCREWED YOU. YOU GOT MAD. NOW YOU COME BACK KISSING THE OLD GUARDS ROOSTER.
YOU WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY BROTHER
FACT

hyena

I think the head people of our union are rooster heads. They deserve everything they are receiving . I call all the time and B will not transfer me to the roosters. It's so bad that I now just hang up on b.
I hope b gets a flat on his Harley

FACT
I talked to B before and besides for being a little cocky he answered my questions. I'm sure I spoke to him in a different manner then you though. Did you tell him you were recording the conversation and hated him and the rest of the IBT?

anHOURover

I talked to B before and besides for being a little cocky he answered my questions. I'm sure I spoke to him in a different manner then you though. Did you tell him you were recording the conversation and hated him and the rest of the IBT?
Even you picked up on the cockyness of the road block to the roosterheads.
I told him I hope his Harley gets a flat tire on the beltway at a high speed.
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother my life is dedicated to exposing those who took my vote from me.
It's dedicated to exposing those who got caught lying to me.
Brother don't make threats towards me.
I have nothing to lose brother.
I only have my career which has been unjustly taken from me about 20 times.
I WIN EVERY BATTLE
I ALWAYS COME OUT ON TOP
I'M A VET ROOKIE
I'LL POINT THE ROOSTER at you
FACT
I dare you to bring you AR47 to me. I'd welcome it punk.

hyena

Brother wacko is uncalled for.
You once saw the world from eyes like myself.
You think if we all play like we like we like other other that UNION won't sell you out AGAIN. YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A SUCKER. THEY ALREADY SCREWED YOU. YOU GOT MAD. NOW YOU COME BACK KISSING THE OLD GUARDS ROOSTER.
YOU WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY BROTHER
FACT
My eyes have seen lots of things, your right about that. Why do I see things differently now? It's all about the paths you take in life. I am the union and I won't be sold out or sell out. I did get mad which led to more involvement. I kiss nothing. We can make a change so some of the atrocities that were done in the past will never happen again, but we need to do it in a manner that will not destroy us.

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother what are you talking about ?
Rooster discharge ?
You brought up guns and taking them to the IBT or a union hall. I am willing to take it. If you are thinking about this, which I assume you are if you were stupid enough to post it, I'm offering myself. Don't take it out on anyone else but me. I spent decades not caring I feel I lived or died. Your post was a threat. I'm will to be the martyr.

anHOURover

Brother I ask a favor of you.
Just read this link for 1 minute. Tell me what you think of Kenny YouTuber personal phone secretary now.

https://casetext.com/case/miles-v-teamsters-local-355-keith-B

anHOURover

You brought up guns and taking them to the IBT or a union hall. I am willing to take it. If you are thinking about this, which I assume you are if you were stupid enough to post it, I'm offering myself. Don't take it out on anyone else but me. I spent decades not caring I feel I lived or died. Your post was a threat. I'm will to be the martyr.
No threat brother.
No threat at all.
If you are scared brother I'll tone it down a little. That size 0 next to you may have
More basketball than you ! I never said I was going to the IBT or union hall. Please prove it and I'll easily walk away RIGHT NOW
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_6912.PNG
No threat brother.
No threat at all.
If you are scared brother I'll tone it down a little. That size 0 next to you may have
More basketball than you ! I never said I was going to the IBT or union hall. Please prove it and I'll easily walk away RIGHT NOW
FACT
The fact that you posted this at all is heinous. With what has been happening in the news and all it shows what a piece of crap you are. You remind me of Isis. I don't know what you are capable of. I have people within the Teamsters I care for very much. What I'm saying is if you ever blow, just come and take it out on me. I've had guns put in my face and to my head. I love life, but have come from less than nothing. I have over a million in life insurance, and when it's my time it's my time.

If you want to go off just take me out, you creep. If you want to workout the offer stands. I'll make a YouTube video with us sparing. I'll agree to only strike and you can use everything.

As far as being scared of a 5 foot 1 guy with weapons see what I posted above.