Leaving during Peak Season??

IssaQuackhead

Hey everyone! I’ve been working at my ups location for around 4 months now. I started out as a loader and I think now for the past week/week and a half they threw me up to do pickoff. I usually don’t have problems with the job or anything. Around my start working there I had thoughts of leaving because I had no idea what I was really getting into and they moved me over to one of the tougher pds. Peak season obviously is around though and the problem isn’t that I can’t do the work. I try to bust my ass for them everyday while I was loading and now pickoff. I believe my supervisors are somewhat fine with me with the pph numbers I have reached but my real issue is just all the stress that comes with peak. Especially with no breaks and dealing with a long ass belt coming my way. I was also told that it was mandatory to come in for a 6th day of work since I haven’t been employed for a year but when I went in, there was only one loader and me in my pd that showed up out of all the other people that worked the same amount of time as me. Not sure what to do. I kind of want to stay to get through it mostly for my resume status but it’s really been :censored2:.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey everyone! I’ve been working at my ups location for around 4 months now. I started out as a loader and I think now for the past week/week and a half they threw me up to do pickoff. I usually don’t have problems with the job or anything. Around my start working there I had thoughts of leaving because I had no idea what I was really getting into and they moved me over to one of the tougher pds. Peak season obviously is around though and the problem isn’t that I can’t do the work. I try to bust my ass for them everyday while I was loading and now pickoff. I believe my supervisors are somewhat fine with me with the pph numbers I have reached but my real issue is just all the stress that comes with peak. Especially with no breaks and dealing with a long ass belt coming my way. I was also told that it was mandatory to come in for a 6th day of work since I haven’t been employed for a year but when I went in, there was only one loader and me in my pd that showed up out of all the other people that worked the same amount of time as me. Not sure what to do. I kind of want to stay to get through it mostly for my resume status but it’s really been :censored2:.
Just make it up on the resume. Who the heck will to check? Even if they did, you ever try to get a hold of anyone at UPS? Lol, good luck with that.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When you walk in to work tomorrow morning turn around and look over the door. You should see an EXIT sign-----please feel free to use it any time. Oh, and make sure to stop by the office and ask for some complimentary feminine hygiene products on your way out.

IssaQuackhead

When you walk in to work tomorrow morning turn around and look over the door. You should see an EXIT sign-----please feel free to use it any time. Oh, and make sure to stop by the office and ask for some complimentary feminine hygiene products on your way out.
Sorry that I care more about my mental state then work bool

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Will considering you dont know you get breaks, you should quit

Heavy Package

Adult Male Urinal Bottle - 1000ml

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is a convenient toileting aid for men. It’s made from hard-wearing, easy to clean plastic, has a 1000ml capacity, and has been anatomically designed to reduce the risk of leaks and spills.

Anatomical Design

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is anatomically designed and features a wide spout. It is comfortable and easy to use, whether standing, sitting or lying down.

1000ml Capacity

Each male urinal bottle is capable of containing up to 1000ml, which is a larger capacity than that of the average male bladder. Male urinals feature a secure cap to ensure that liquids remain locked inside.

Durable Plastic

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is made from durable, easy to clean plastic. It features a convenient carry handle for ease of use and transportation.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-8_9-14-59.png
    upload_2019-12-8_9-14-59.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 230
    1.3 KB · Views: 250
    1.3 KB · Views: 243
    1.3 KB · Views: 221
    1.3 KB · Views: 249
    1.3 KB · Views: 232
    1.3 KB · Views: 218

bbsam

Staff member
Adult Male Urinal Bottle - 1000ml

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is a convenient toileting aid for men. It’s made from hard-wearing, easy to clean plastic, has a 1000ml capacity, and has been anatomically designed to reduce the risk of leaks and spills.

Anatomical Design

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is anatomically designed and features a wide spout. It is comfortable and easy to use, whether standing, sitting or lying down.

1000ml Capacity

Each male urinal bottle is capable of containing up to 1000ml, which is a larger capacity than that of the average male bladder. Male urinals feature a secure cap to ensure that liquids remain locked inside.

Durable Plastic

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is made from durable, easy to clean plastic. It features a convenient carry handle for ease of use and transportation.

Just think if you were to line the inside of that thing with some raw beef liver.

Heavy Package

Replace the trash can holder with these for Peak. Would be a better use of the space.

Oh, about the thread - Just tell the Op to quit. No one will care or notice.

PREMIUM URINE BOTTLE HOLDER

Holding up to 1200ml of liquid, the Premium Urinal Bottle Holder is a simple and hygienic method or transporting urinals, and features an integrated hook for easy storage.

Indecisi0n

Just make it up on the resume. Who the heck will to check? Even if they did, you ever try to get a hold of anyone at UPS? Lol, good luck with that.
I agree with this. I was a bagger at Walmart before I came to UPS. On my resume I said I was the store manager which helped me get the job at UPS.

IssaQuackhead

Your a part time employee who is killing his body for pennies and your asking us what you should do . If you can't figure it out then you are in far worse shape than you think .

-im a mod
The job was fine until peak. All I asked for really asked for was advice to push through it

-you want a :censored2:ing cookie or something?