Left Twix or Right Twix?

Left Twix or Right Twix?

• Total voters

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have a confession. This thread had absolutely nothing to do with Twix. The Twix factory was a metaphor.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I could probably eat a Big Mac in each hand at the same time
I want to try the Grand Mac.
BIGMACPIC.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Are you certain it used to be like that?

Yup, I agree that they shrank everything, not just on the big Mac... those patties are in the same size as a small hamburger, when it used to be like a quarter pounder times 2

Package Downsizing - Consumer Reports

The phenomenon known as product or package downsizing

For example, I remember getting a half gallon of ice cream at the local supermarket. I saw them slowly reducing product per box to 1.75 quarts.

Nowadays, the packages say 1.5 quarts

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING ICE CREAM PACKAGE - Ice Cream Journal

A package of sliced processed cheese used to be a full lb, now it's 12 oz... and so on

Oh I voted left cause I'm a left hander when it comes to sports, but I write with my right hand... quirky, eh?

rod

Retired 22 years
Yup, I agree that they shrank everything, not just on the big Mac... those patties are in the same size as a small hamburger, when it used to be like a quarter pounder times 2

Package Downsizing - Consumer Reports

The phenomenon known as product or package downsizing

For example, I remember getting a half gallon of ice cream at the local supermarket. I saw them slowly reducing product per box to 1.75 quarts.

Nowadays, the packages say 1.5 quarts

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING ICE CREAM PACKAGE - Ice Cream Journal

A package of sliced processed cheese used to be a full lb, now it's 12 oz... and so on

Oh I voted left cause I'm a left hander when it comes to sports, but I write with my right hand... quirky, eh?

more examples---- a case of beer was always 24 ---now it could be an 18 pack or soft drink cases (24) are slowly being replaced by 20 packs.