Letter of Suspension Question

BUCN85

Her phone being on your plan does not mean that her calls show up in your Caller ID. You would have to go online to see what calls she made/received.
Actually though if you share an I-cloud account between 2 phones and your call history is synced. It will show up on your phone. Any calls or missed calls. Even your contacts if they are linked to I-cloud.

Faceplanted

if push comes to shove im pretty sure a lawyer would love to hear about this, especially if you can provide phone records.

Typical harassment retaliation case. You need to file for every instance of this. Keep records from now on of everything. They are trying to find something on you.

In my opinion that's crossing the line and that simple action would creative a snow ball effect that even the hulk couldn't hold back.

Last edited:

Gotout

I've been suspended twice....not once did I serve those days..it's just a way of goin up the discipline ladder....but they don't actually let you stay home. Was pretty disappointed actually.....
A suspension that is issued but not served would not be a valid disciplinary progression. If you are issued an "intent to term" or "working termination" (which is what all progressive discipline terms are) after a suspension that was issued and not served the term would never stand. There's about a 90% chance that the labor manager would throw it out and the progression would still be at a warning letter. In the 10% chance that it went to the panel, they would throw it out on purely procedural grounds before even hearing the merits of the case. In executive session (the part of the panel that is not open to the public), even the three company representatives would agree to throw it out.

But don't listen to me. I GotOut