LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There are cases where that didn’t work out so well in the past, it had a very detrimental impact on American lives. There are cases where that is the best course of action, it just good to have a pragmatic approach to the ideology that is based around maintaining a civil and free society that lets humanity prosper.
Why don’t we start by reading and following the US Constitution? It’s not a list of suggestions, though both sides act like it is when it suits them to do so, especially the democrats.

El Correcto

god is dead
How's that workin' out? Lol. Power was meant to be distributed as widely as possible down to the local levels where people can hold their elected officials accountable.
Yes it was, but there also needs to be a check against local power and mob rule. That’s where the federal government comes in.
Like during BLM riots when local officials allowed their citizens to be left to the mercy of Antifa marxists. Donald Trump had every right to seize the state’s national guard and send them in to bring peace to the streets and stop the violent rioting.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes it was, but there also needs to be a check against local power and mob rule. That’s where the federal government comes in.
Like during BLM riots when local officials allowed their citizens to be left to the mercy of Antifa marxists. Donald Trump had every right to seize the state’s national guard and send them in to bring peace to the streets and stop the violent rioting.
Like the Republican president U.S Grant sending troops to destroy the democrat KKK

El Correcto

god is dead
Why don’t we start by reading and following the US Constitution? It’s not a list of suggestions, though both sides act like it is when it suits them to do so, especially the democrats.
The constitution also has pragmatic clauses that allow certain situations to supersede it.
Our founders were realistic when it came to their beliefs, they were not utopian ideologues.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Did he though?

El Correcto

god is dead
Did he though?
No just like he didn’t do a lot of things he should of done when it came to fighting the left. It’s why he isn’t in office, the Republican Party allowed the left to steam roll them during covid, during the blm riots, etc.

Don’t get me wrong, I agree with a lot of what the guy did do, but there were definitely some major :censored2: ups with Republican leadership. They are just the least worst option as Biden and democrats are now displaying.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s the best idea mankind has had to date, as far as governance is concerned. IMHO
Really is the only system of government I’ve seen through out history and the modern world I’d want to live under. It has it’s flaws but slow and steady wins the race when it comes to government authority over people.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No just like he didn’t do a lot of things he should of done when it came to fighting the left. It’s why he isn’t in office, the Republican Party allowed the left to steam roll them during covid, during the blm riots, etc.

Don’t get me wrong, I agree with a lot of what the guy did do, but there were definitely some major :censored2: ups with Republican leadership. They are just the least worst option as Biden and democrats are now displaying.

Statism starts with the idea that the government has good intentions and should have power they can't possibly have under the constitution. That's why I couldn't be a statist. The government is literally a monopoly on protection rackets. They can't stand the mafia, too much competition. I'm pretty sure the mafia and government have just merged to make things easier.

Gotta Go

D991ED50-B59A-49BA-8B5A-646484588B74.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Think that dude lived in Saudi Arabia for a time, enjoyed it to.
You want to talk about being forced to play along with silly delusions, see what they do to atheists in that country that speak against theocracy.

Always ask yourself why, what shaped that persons mind. It’s not a problem with lgbt people, it’s a problem with him.

El Correcto

god is dead
C9F192D9-04E6-4F7E-A138-EDCCC77158CE.jpeg

Yeah I bet you do admire it, the punishment you would of faced for not admiring it in a Islamic theocracy is death, public beatings, vigilantism, etc.
That guy really has some :censored2: opinions when it comes to religion and what shaped his views on it. It is anti-western democracy and very fundamentalist.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 389759
Yeah I bet you do admire it, the punishment you would of faced for not admiring it in a Islamic theocracy is death, public beatings, vigilantism, etc.
That guy really has some :censored2: opinions when it comes to religion and what shaped his views on it. It is anti-western democracy and very fundamentalist.
I agree with what he’s saying, and I’m not a big fan of many things about Islam. He’s correct.

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree with what he’s saying, and I’m not a big fan of many things about Islam. He’s correct.

70D305A0-5D75-48B2-A188-571F24299CDA.jpeg

I would never want to live in Saudi Arabia, gay or not. I’d never condone that government’s oppression of it’s own people and visitors.
You have to have pretty fundamentalist views on religion and god to want to live in that country or be around those types of people over a western democracy.
Would you ever want to move to Saudi Arabia? Would you ever want to be a woman in Saudi Arabia? No you probably wouldn’t and you’re mentally ill if you cannot see why westerners have strong beliefs that do not coincide with Saudi Arabia.

He is theocratic apologist who hates on the west and makes bad faith arguments to defend his world view that defends pretty brutal oppression of women and gays in the name of god. The good things about Saudi Arabia are nothing to do with religion or government, it’s to do with the goodness found in every human being, you will still find good people in horrible places, just like you will find bad people in good places.
1C1544A5-91BF-4132-AFC7-F141E67BD930.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
I learned about Zuby because I enjoyed him smashing women’s weight record on Instagram and agree with some things he says regarding trans people.
But the more I learned about the guy the more I learned about why he does that type of :censored2:. He is not someone I agree with or support, he is also a stupid ass rapper his music sucks. He promotes more bad than he does good.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s like you don’t have to promote Louis Farrakhan because you have strong beliefs about racism in America towards blacks.
You do not have to support people who have overall bad views on the world and people because you agree with some of their silly comments.

When I see people promoting Zuby I think they are idiots who are being taken for a ride.

El Correcto

god is dead
In Saudi Arabia this is the view in their mosques, this is codified into law by their government.
Zuby claims they are less confused than the west when it comes to gay issues.

He is a piece of :censored2:. His opinion is absolute dog water when it comes to the discussion from a western point of view.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m kind of surprised any “teamster” official would promote people like Zuby, but I just assume ignorance and not true hate of lgbt people.