Liberal / Conservative

Upsmule

ATT00064.jpg

The differences are painfully obvious.
ATT00064.jpg

Upsmule

Sorry, but got degrees in sceince, chemistry and micro-biology.

So, I prefer science over religion. That's just my opinion, and it's always a debate between them (science versus religion or the bible).

If you believe a cat originated from a tiger family, and a dog came from the wolf family, then why don't you believe we came from the ape family ?
Science and archeology has basically proven it !

What has the Bible proven ?

Science and man's next best guess of from whence came life has several theories but has proven nothing. Any bible believing Christian apologist worth his weight in salt welcomes scientific enlightenment!

I do not feel obliged to believe that same God who endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect had intended for us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

Upsmule

My sentiments exactly on "religion."

Have you ever thought about your soul, can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead, you just stay in your grave?
Is God just a thought within your head or is he a part of you?
Is Christ just a name that you read in a book when you were in school?

When you think about death, do you lose your breath or do you keep your cool?
Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope, do you think he's a fool?
Well, I've seen the truth, yes, I've seen the light and I've changed my ways
And I'll be prepared when you're lonely and scared at the end of our days

Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believed in God above?
They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to love
Is your mind so small that you have to fall in with the pack wherever they run?
Will you still sneer when death is near and say that you may as well worship the Sun?

I think it is true; it was people like you that crucified Christ
I think it is sad, the opinion you had was the only one voiced
Will you be so sure when your day is near, say you don't believe?
You had the chance but you turned it down, now you can't retrieve

Perhaps you'll think before you say God is dead and gone
Open your eyes, just realize that he's the one
The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate
Or will you jeer at all you hear? Yes, I think it's too late

​--Ozzy Osbourne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0AnJ90zeE

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tenure sucks !!

Hence the reason there are so many militant leftists in academia.

Via Daily Caller:
Anthea Butler, the Ivy League religious studies professor who called God a white racist after the Trayvon Martin verdict last week, doubled down on her statement and denounced the conservative media outlets that criticized her.

Butler, an associate professor of religious studies at the University of Pennsylvania, wrote a blog post for Religious Dispatches last week arguing that most Americans worship a “white racist god with a problem” who is “carrying a gun and stalking young black men.” [...]

Butler also expressed gratitude to her tenure status at UPenn, which protects her from being fired no matter how many controversial statements she makes.
“Thank God I got a great institution that takes care of me,” she said. “I have tenure. I can’t get fired.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
This was Jim Carrey's tweet about the green paint thrown on the Lincoln Memorial........

Green paint on Lincoln memorial. Ppl are getting tired of corporate tyranny disguised as democracy.
I'm sure that the miscreants who did this vandalism were not thinking about corporate tyranny.......they would need that term defined for them. Jim should keep his mouth shut and make a good movie for a change.

island1fox

I guess this "directive" was so important that President Bill Clinton signed an "EXECUTIVE ORDER" on who can or cannot carry.

Feel real good --you managed to pull me to the "LA-LA LAND" -past --where you are stuck --Lets not look at what Obama wants to do TODAY !!
A national gun registry that will solve all the gun murder problems ?? What a joke.

What is the only purpose for a National gun Registry ??
To eventually confiscate guns from all the legal gun owners !!

Of course all the gang bangers will register their guns ?

Where is your head ?:happy-very: