License check?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
simple question. When and how often is your actual license checked throughout your career. I do know about the voluntary ticket confession every year, but is that a license check?
Just tell us the truth Union brother, we are here to help...but need all the details. We are all family here.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They check for valid license and do a background check which will flag all reported accidents and often all of the traffic violations usually past 5 years. Also felonies.

After that they don't really check for anything lol.

brownelf

They did a license check a few years back during an audit. Guess what one guy didn't have one, it had been taken by the cops months before at his second DUI arrest. Told me when we went in office to speak with center manager he knew his job was over when he got arrested the second time, so he just decided to work till someone at UPS noticed cause he needed money to pay his court costs. He voluntary quit.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
simple question. When and how often is your actual license checked throughout your career. I do know about the voluntary ticket confession every year, but is that a license check?
upload_2018-12-26_20-27-19.jpeg