Local 25 New Englanders / Package

notjrguy

Tell Squirrely , just like she couldn't make 30 days in the unload in somerville ;)
you have known Baba for a long time you know he has a bee in his bonnet about me, I was in somerville for punishment remember? And I was there for almost 2 months and did just fine lost some lbs too:happy-very: Baba is mad he has to go on road everyday thats why hes up to his same ol same ol wayz

IDoLessWorkThanMost

you have known Baba for a long time you know he has a bee in his bonnet about me, I was in somerville for punishment remember? And I was there for almost 2 months and did just fine lost some lbs too:happy-very: Baba is mad he has to go on road everyday thats why hes up to his same ol same ol wayz

yeah....while Babas picking up boxes ask him how the traffic was in Waltham on the way back once in a while , he'll be nicer to you all ;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Mazz is next to go.

( ps. Squirrelly said that you would not make 30 days on-car. )

Tell Squirrely , just like she couldn't make 30 days in the unload in somerville ;)

same ol' snitch.......am I the only one that said that? NO

you have known Baba for a long time you know he has a bee in his bonnet about me, I was in somerville for punishment remember? And I was there for almost 2 months and did just fine lost some lbs too Baba is mad he has to go on road everyday thats why hes up to his same ol same ol wayz

yeah....while Babas picking up boxes ask him how the traffic was in Waltham on the way back once in a while , he'll be nicer to you all ;)

YES YOU WERE.

If i am a snitch like you say then why do you complain about EVERYTHING to the sups ?

why are you yelling??? truth hurts huh??? how many times did u call the snitch line on me??:angry:

complaining and snitchin are two different things....im done with you, u do not exist to me, a non entity

what's a snitch line ?

complaining and snitching are exactly the same thing

You kids better be quiet or I am turning this car around!!

Seriously, do you really think the rest of us here give a :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: about your little preschool pissing match? Leave it on the playground as most of us here like to talk about grown up stuff.

notjrguy

You kids better be quiet or I am turning this car around!!

Seriously, do you really think the rest of us here give a :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: about your little preschool pissing match? Leave it on the playground as most of us here like to talk about grown up stuff.
Your right upstate, I let something get the better of me, I apologize, can I go out now

notjrguy

Thanks, B I still like you too:funny: you know nothing ever changes at cc and i did not disrespect u in any way much luv to ya :lips: give me a call at cc my home # changed and of course i cant find yours again

Last edited:

IDoLessWorkThanMost

There's a driver job on the board in CHEMA, cover - Concord/Acton MA.
Sounds sweet, at least temporarily until bids 2010

In the meantime, only part-timers can bid. The main question, why can't full-timers bid on it? Because it's newly created?

UPDATE:

The job was taken down from the board, and re-posted as Part-time AND full-time can bid on this job.

It is not a seasonal cover position, at least to my knowledge. The job existed (as I said earlier in the thread) on Feb 2008 bids and was likely eliminated this spring due to lack of volume.

Seeing the job was previously existing, it couldn't be that it was only bid on by part-timers because only brand-newly created jobs are eligible for part-timers only in Local 25.

Anyhow, we'll see what shakes down. I'm concerned that the job will be laid off after peak , so I wonder if I'd be able to go back to 22.3 after peak if I do get the job, or what would happen. Since it's not an extension of the annual bid, I believe that the highest seniority would not be FORCED into the job but would be offered.

Last edited:

IDoLessWorkThanMost

No one said it was combo. Eliminated or not in the future. At least he would be starting his full time date NOW.

Sorry I didn't see your post before. I am already full-time, seniorty 8/06, but I do want to drive at least for peak and make top driver rate and figured this would be a good way in. Thats why I was questioning why UPS was trying to screw around or badly mistaken and posted the job PT bid only, because it was an existing job during Feb bids that was discarded because of low volume.

Also wouldnt mind going back to part-time or even the 22.3 bid I have now after peak, either way.

disneyworld

UPDATE:

The job was taken down from the board, and re-posted as Part-time AND full-time can bid on this job.

It is not a seasonal cover position, at least to my knowledge. The job existed (as I said earlier in the thread) on Feb 2008 bids and was likely eliminated this spring due to lack of volume.

Seeing the job was previously existing, it couldn't be that it was only bid on by part-timers because only brand-newly created jobs are eligible for part-timers only in Local 25.

Anyhow, we'll see what shakes down. I'm concerned that the job will be laid off after peak , so I wonder if I'd be able to go back to 22.3 after peak if I do get the job, or what would happen. Since it's not an extension of the annual bid, I believe that the highest seniority would not be FORCED into the job but would be offered.
Shouldn't it be posted in all Local 25 buildings?

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Shouldn't it be posted in all Local 25 buildings?

If they had done that alot of Chelmsford part-timers who went full-time would have been snubbed their jobs at the time.

Back in the early and mid 00's none of the CHEMA jobs were being posted anywhere but CHEMA, which is unbelievable...but anyway we have FT'ers here with 2-3 years in tops. Alot of Local 25 missed out on FT bids (including myself, was in Norwood) because of this technicality. None of those newly created jobs were posted anywhere but CHEMA