Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters
F

Frankie's Friend

I wasn't talking about job stewards who are on the shop floor, yet even then there's a great degree of selfishness among some. As you well know, there's far more than enough bad apples.

I find it funny those who talk about corporate UPS being "out of touch" with those in the trenches, and yet the very same thing applies to your Union corporate overlords pumping up their ridiculous salaries and driving around new Lincolns, but you'll turn the other cheek in that case, won't ya? ;)
Dude...and you judge all shop stewards and elected officials because you're perfect?

Blanket condemnation from you doesn't equal reality. The fact that you're so untruthful dilutes your posting. You must no doubt be in management.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Dude...and you judge all shop stewards and elected officials because you're perfect?

Blanket condemnation from you doesn't equal reality. The fact that you're so untruthful dilutes your posting. You must no doubt be in management.

I am not being untruthful. The higher up you go in business, the more unscrupulous and often psychopathic people you will find. If you want to disagree that is fine, but calling me a liar for posting an observation of general social strata is pretty funny.

F

Frankie's Friend

I am not being untruthful. The higher up you go in business, the more unscrupulous and often psychopathic people you will find. If you want to disagree that is fine, but calling me a liar for posting an observation of general social strata is pretty funny.
Dude...you discredited many of my personal friends who took pay cuts to hold an elected office and their healthcare got diminished greatly. They are extremely honest and are on call 24-7.
They care about hourlies and their futures.

At least we have the availability to elect officials. We're stuck with the company bosses. I've worked with management that I would donate a paycheck to if they were in a bad spot and I've worked with the most hateful company supes imaginable.
There's good and bad on both sides. Just like the world outside of our vocation. It's a mixed bag.

Your post slammed every union official not just some.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Dude...you discredited many of my personal friends who took pay cuts to hold an elected office and their healthcare got diminished greatly. They are extremely honest and are on call 24-7.
They care about hourlies and their futures.

At least we have the availability to elect officials. We're stuck with the company bosses. I've worked with management that I would donate a paycheck to if they were in a bad spot and I've worked with the most hateful company supes imaginable.
There's good and bad on both sides. Just like the world outside of our vocation. It's a mixed bag.

Your post slammed every union official not just some.
"A friend to all, is a friend to none" -Aristotle

UnconTROLLed

perfection
chane-behanan-missed-dunk.gif

sickofit :D

browndevil

I understand that, although, they weren't forced to follow that but it's in the past.

I was responding to him saying something like 100,000 Teamster's didn't care enough to vote, and simply responded that the majority of those who did care enough to vote had their votes disregarded.
I understand your frustration Brother, but when we have 20-30% membership that vote, what message are we sending to the company? Not one of solidarity. So in 5 years we all have the responsibility to get 10 more people to vote. Strength in numbers