Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

nWo

ado7qI5.jpg

Was this agreement just a good ol bait and switch? Because the sure seems to be the case.

nWo

Was this agreement just a good ol bait and switch? Because the sure seems to be the case.

So it was a bait and switch then? Since nobody is willing to offer an alternative explanation it must be a bait and switch. Good work on that local.

nWo

Seems like local 25 is full of yellow bellied cowards. Why isn't anyone willing to man up and explain their actions?

Jlandry

Lol. These people complaining about Local 25 and Sean the leader of that local union. Get ready because once he becomes the leader in DC of the Teamsters it will get a lot worse.

nWo

I've read through this entire thread. Can someone clear this up?

According to a few members of local 25. The company shafted the new hires and seasonals.

If that is correct how come local 25 didn't file grievances for the new hires? If the company really shafted them grievances should have been filed. Penalty pay should have been awarded. How come this wasn't done?

NLRB charges were filed against local 25. NLRB charges weren't filed against UPS? How come the charges were filed against 25?

Dozens of new hires walked off the job that day. But local 25 made zero effort to return the money to those people? WHY Not? Its their money. They earned it? Shouldn't they receive it?

That single mother that was crying on the local news. Is local 25's official stance that she's a liar? Did she lie about the local refusing to help her? If her story is inaccurate can someone from 25 clear it up? How come the local thought it was okay to shaft her?

Can someone explain this to me? Because I have never seen a local behave like this before. It truly it's shocking.

These are extremely simple questions that have been asked repeatedly in this thread. Nobody has been willing to answer them. Why not?

Why won't anyone answer these extremely simple and straight forward questions?

Jlandry

Nobody answered them 2 years ago either.

Sean O is the President of local 25, right? He wants to or the president of the entire union, right? Can we get some reassurance that he won't pull this * on a national level?
Exactly. Sean cares about Sean. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is if we elect Sean the members will see the real Sean. By then it’s to late. I like to use the phrase “ buyer beware “.

nWo

hi there! the same happened to me and when I called the union they said dues were to be removed and basically they pointed the finger at each other.....I was supposed to get a phone call back and no one ever called me back......slave labor is right.....working 1:30 - 9 am shifts, then working a my other job and taking care of my family, thinking I'm brining in extra money only for them to blind side us...many were also told 6 days a week....we all got no pay....no warning......no explanation .......and not sure where to turn for help.....I don't think its a clerical error...I think they knew exactly what they were doing.....
I'm truly sorry local 25 did this to you. Their lack of basic human compassion is truly disgusting.

nWo

I've read through this entire thread. Can someone clear this up?

According to a few members of local 25. The company shafted the new hires and seasonals.

If that is correct how come local 25 didn't file grievances for the new hires? If the company really shafted them grievances should have been filed. Penalty pay should have been awarded. How come this wasn't done?

NLRB charges were filed against local 25. NLRB charges weren't filed against UPS? How come the charges were filed against 25?

Dozens of new hires walked off the job that day. But local 25 made zero effort to return the money to those people? WHY Not? Its their money. They earned it? Shouldn't they receive it?

That single mother that was crying on the local news. Is local 25's official stance that she's a liar? Did she lie about the local refusing to help her? If her story is inaccurate can someone from 25 clear it up? How come the local thought it was okay to shaft her?

Can someone explain this to me? Because I have never seen a local behave like this before. It truly it's shocking.

These are extremely simple questions that have been asked repeatedly in this thread. Nobody has been willing to answer them. Why not?

Still waiting...