Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

B-Brown

That made me lol
FWIW I did stand pretty much alone against the 2013-2018 deal. Hoffa/hall/#25 really pushed a yes vote hard here in NE, though. Concessions galore since 2008.

YES, they did! They are now acting like it was a "Hoffa deal". Wrong. The whole board pushed it. S.O. was one of the biggest proponents of that contract.

Now it's, "Come to Local 25", "You aren't in Local 25", "Sean is a good leader", "He does a lot for Autism".

Sad and pathetic is right.

Boston25

That made me lol
FWIW I did stand pretty much alone against the 2013-2018 deal. Not the local supplement. Hoffa/hall/#25 really pushed a yes vote hard on the master here in NE, though..and Concessions galore since 2008.
was it? I never took you for such an immature person BIrv but then again I never see you at work or working your 8

UnconTROLLed

perfection
YES, they did! They are now acting like it was a "Hoffa deal". Wrong. The whole board pushed it. S.O. was one of the biggest proponents of that contract.

Now it's, "Come to Local 25", "You aren't in Local 25", "Sean is a good leader", "He does a lot for Autism".

Sad and pathetic is right.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If Hoffa discarded him that's a left handed compliment to the man.
22.4s weren't added on his watch (as far as I know).
Strike talk got him booted (as far as I read).
Let's not make the company nervous.
Signup for local 25 texts and you’ll easily see that Sean has no issue holding a strike.

B-Brown

Back in 2013, they didn't even hold a strike vote which is what they always gave done in the past. We were subjected to an administration who were going to pass the contract no matter what we had to say about it.

542thruNthru

Back in 2013, they didn't even hold a strike vote which is what they always gave done in the past. We were subjected to an administration who were going to pass the contract no matter what we had to say about it.

Other then this contract I don't ever remember having a strike vote.

B-Brown

Bull:censored2:.

Prior to 2018.... the last strike vote was taken in 1997.

NOPE! Wrong again.

Teamsters At U.P.S. Agree to Plan For a Strike

May 21, 2002

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters announced yesterday that its members had voted overwhelmingly to authorize a strike against the United Parcel Service if no new contract was reached by Aug. 1.

The union said 93 percent of members working at U.P.S. voted last weekend in favor of a strike, possibly setting the stage for a replay of the Teamsters' 15-day walkout against the company in 1997.

UPS, Teamsters Reach Agreement On New Six-Year Contract | UPS

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
NOPE! Wrong again.

Teamsters At U.P.S. Agree to Plan For a Strike

May 21, 2002

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters announced yesterday that its members had voted overwhelmingly to authorize a strike against the United Parcel Service if no new contract was reached by Aug. 1.

The union said 93 percent of members working at U.P.S. voted last weekend in favor of a strike, possibly setting the stage for a replay of the Teamsters' 15-day walkout against the company in 1997.

UPS, Teamsters Reach Agreement On New Six-Year Contract | UPS

That was some NYtimes article that was related to Local 804.

There was no Nationwide UPS strike vote in 2002.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
77E8B422-61CA-4A03-8FFE-70F3F8F81CD2.jpeg

B-Brown

''The strike authorization vote was not unexpected,'' he said. ''That is a normal part of the negotiating process of the Teamsters. It doesn't mean there is going to be a strike, and it doesn't reflect what's happening at the bargaining table.''

B-Brown

That was some NYtimes article that was related to Local 804.

There was no Nationwide UPS strike vote in 2002.

So, only local 804 had a vote? The whole article doesn't even mention 804. Help us out with your "That was some NYtimes article that was related to Local 804." crap.

This is what we were saying back in 2013. Why didn't they take a vote?

''The strike authorization vote was not unexpected,'' he said. ''That is a normal part of the negotiating process of the Teamsters. It doesn't mean there is going to be a strike, and it doesn't reflect what's happening at the bargaining table.''