Local 251 Rats and new slate formation

wreckingball251

I've heard many complaints about the new administration. ..so you sugar coat anything you want..make yourself feel better but when it all comes down to it new administration had there chance and messed it up...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I've heard many complaints about the new administration. ..so you sugar coat anything you want..make yourself feel better but when it all comes down to it new administration had there chance and messed it up...
Word is the new administration is blaming the former admin of not charging enough for dues? They called those guys thieves but now Robin Hood?

tracking number

Santos, Carreiro, and Torigian do not need that screwball ruining their reputations. They would have no problem adding some credible voice in their own slate. The present S/T has been nothing but an enabler for that screball. Those two can put you out of office, as fast as they got you in.

Would not surprise me by the time the next election is upon us, that screwball comes to the barns telling us he killed Osama Bin Laden.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Word is the new administration is blaming the former admin of not charging enough for dues? They called those guys thieves but now Robin Hood?
For being in that local, you sure don't know anything that's going on.

All you have is WORD IS, or I HEARD.

I figured that a former shop steward like you would actually know what is going on.

Maybe you do, and there's nothing you can slam the new administration over, so you have to play the I HEARD angle.

Because that is all you got.

street walking cheetah

http://www.peakedelancey.com/

^Not TDU. The irony here is that you are always accusing the new guys of lying. Is it rubbing off on you?
That link says the printer is in Cheverly, MD. Maryland.
After I did some asking around, here's a question for stink load: what was printed in the summer of 2014?
Hint 1: it has to do with ups
Hint 2: the newsletter was mailed in the fall.
And do you still think this was a tdu referred printing?

wide load

That link says the printer is in Cheverly, MD. Maryland.
After I did some asking around, here's a question for stink load: what was printed in the summer of 2014?
Hint 1: it has to do with ups
Hint 2: the newsletter was mailed in the fall.
And do you still think this was a tdu referred printing?
I'll look into that for you. If that were the case what is $25,000 that visibly goes to TDU? What services are provided? Education? Who's education?

wide load

For being in that local, you sure don't know anything that's going on.

All you have is WORD IS, or I HEARD.

I figured that a former shop steward like you would actually know what is going on.

Maybe you do, and there's nothing you can slam the new administration over, so you have to play the I HEARD angle.

Because that is all you got.
Go down to their feeder dept. this is what folks are talking about.

street walking cheetah

I'll look into that for you. If that were the case what is $25,000 that visibly goes to TDU? What services are provided? Education? Who's education?
You tell me. You're the one making the accusations of some wrong doing. You seem to know everything from your package car route, I mean the feeder break room.
Unlike you, I support our Local. I'm happy with the new guys. I was very unhappy with the previous guys. But I participated as much as I could before and after the election.