Local 251 Rats and new slate formation

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My opinion is that it probably went to much needed Steward training. I know that in some of the barns I took over, stewards were not allowed to file grievances. I don't operate like that. I insist that my stewards know how to fill out a grievance form, know what to mention in them and more importantly, what NOT to mention in them. I had asked for some steward training, and TRF was by far the cheapest to offer that service. They received a basic understanding of the importance of the grievance procedure, and even some tips on preparing for arbitration. I took that basic knowledge, and have been cultivating it into a more refined understanding of how I operate when it comes to the grievance procedure, and arbitration prep. I know a few other BA's have asked for Steward training, but you're going to have to ask them what it entailed. I don't have those details.

25k was the cheapest? Isn't this information the BA should know? 25k to teach people how to write a grievance. Lol. I'm in the wrong business. I need to start a grievance writing company.

Ok class, everyone ready? Who, what, where, when, make grievant whole. Thank you for your time. (Time billed out for $25,000)

What does your bylaws say for a spending limit without a vote of the membership?

You know me...
25k was the cheapest? Isn't this information the BA should know? 25k to teach people how to write a grievance. Lol. I'm in the wrong business. I need to start a grievance writing company.

Ok class, everyone ready? Who, what, where, when, make grievant whole. Thank you for your time. (Time billed out for $25,000)

What does your bylaws say for a spending limit without a vote of the membership?

Obviously the steward trainings were not all of the 25k.

2 quick things, you forgot to mention article and section violated..and be careful with the "what" part. It's all a poker game. Don't tip your hand on the description. If you lay out too much detail, you give Managment the entire step 1 response window to develop a defense. Article violated, who, when, where and resolution. That's all they get from me at step 1.

I could get you enrolled in a steward training that'll explain step 2 if you'd like...just reach out.

2 quick things, you forgot to mention article and section violated..and be careful with the "what" part. It's all a poker game. Don't tip your hand on the description. If you lay out too much detail, you give Managment the entire step 1 response window to develop a defense. Article violated, who, when, where and resolution. That's all they get from me at step 1.

I could get you enrolled in a steward training that'll explain step 2 if you'd like...just reach out.
I'll give you this 251. You are one funny ass guy.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

I was being extreme. But judging by your self inflated brain capacity and your innate ability to recognize sarcasm, I figured you picked up on that. [emoji6]

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I was being extreme. But judging by your self inflated brain capacity and your innate ability to recognize sarcasm, I figured you picked up on that. [emoji6]
What are you doing WL/Stink?

Nit picking on everything?

You are now down to criticizing 251 for not picking up at your attempt at sarcasm?

Why don't you just support your local?

It's obvious by all accounts that they are doing a good job.