Local 710 is so messed up

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If the run didn't come back how did the driver "transfer" back? As has been pointed out in other threads, unless one follows a run, there is no transferring.
You appear to be attempting to change the subject. Talk about anything you want, but do it honestly.
Under the Atlantic you can transfer back to your original building if a new job opens up within 3 years. Don't know if 710 has similar language.

anHOURover

Been a little busy and got tired of the nonsense from people like anhourover. I'm trying to make the world a better place. How is uncle Jesse and Boss Hog?
Hey brother
You can easily put me on Ignore.
How can you make the world a better place when the same people who stole members voting rights are still in charge ?
YOUR VOTE MEANS NOTHING
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey brother
How can you make the world a better place when the same people who stole members voting rights are still in charge ?
YOUR VOTE MEANS NOTHING
FACT
His vote means something. It's YOUR vote that means nothing. Majority spoke. And you lost. I rewatched your video when you were bumbling over your words to JM. Your the O'rielly of D head nation.
Jumps to talking points that suit you only. Can't understand the difference between words. Abuses women. So little guy, what's next for you?

wide load

Hey brother
YOUR VOTE MEANS NOTHING
FACT
Most people don't know that anhour was recently hospitalized and refused Teamcare. He complained that every time he had sex that his eyes would become red and bloodshot and his throat would burn.

They finally figured out what it was.

It was the mace.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Hey brother

And miss the train wreck ?

I thought that was half of the fun.

There are people that do.... And people who talk about it.

Redundant verbal ramblings, need not apply.

His vote means something. It's YOUR vote that means nothing. Majority spoke. And you lost.

@anHOURover keeps harping on votes being stolen.

The majority of voting members passed the Master Agreement.

Not even FZ.... could muster a majority.... of Local 89 to vote.

-Bug-

5habits100

Hey brother
YOUR VOTE MEANS NOTHING
FACT
I didn't put you on ignore. I ignored BC.
You ramble on and on and on and on and on and say nothing of importance. The world is a better place because I'm in it.
My vote means something. I voted for the contract and I voted for HH. SO held UPS accountable at the last national panel and he is going to hold UPS accountable during negotiations. You can say what you want but he is a good man and a good Teamster. I would stand with him any day of the week.

anHOURover

I didn't put you on ignore. I ignored BC.
You ramble on and on and on and on and on and say nothing of importance. The world is a better place because I'm in it.
My vote means something. I voted for the contract and I voted for HH. SO held UPS accountable at the last national panel and he is going to hold UPS accountable during negotiations. You can say what you want but he is a good man and a good Teamster. I would stand with him any day of the week.
you know what they say "a sucker is born every minute"
the BOSTON BULLY went on tour and lied to every local he visited
THIS IS A PROVEN FACT
FACT

anHOURover

And miss the train wreck ?

I thought that was half of the fun.

There are people that do.... And people who talk about it.

Redundant verbal ramblings, need not apply.

@anHOURover keeps harping on votes being stolen.

The majority of voting members passed the Master Agreement.

Not even FZ.... could muster a majority.... of Local 89 to vote.

-Bug-
typical old guard response
thousands of ups members are very unhappy
FACT

wide load

you know what they say "a sucker is born every minute"
the BOSTON BULLY went on tour and lied to every local he visited
THIS IS A PROVEN FACT
FACT
Rock of shyte. You're gonna have to prove your claims. And a picture of him in a meeting isn't gonna cut it. And don't think I've forgotten about you threatening to rape my friend's wife you scumbag. Bring your camera to RI so you can remember what happens.

5habits100

Rock of shyte. You're gonna have to prove your claims. And a picture of him in a meeting isn't gonna cut it. And don't think I've forgotten about you threatening to rape my friend's wife you scumbag. Bring your camera to RI so you can remember what happens.
He is a *** isn't he

Last edited by a moderator: