Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

image.jpg
Enlighten me on the potato pics metaphor.
I'm not at genius level like yourself and i'm at a loss as to what you mean ...

Maybe once i figure it out i can give you a "courtesy laugh"

The Silent Bang

quoting lead belly: "I know I'm in the upper half of intelligence in this great union"
Do you really believe that about yourself Lead? ha ha ha ha ha !!!

LagunaBrown

MEMBERSHIP MEETING:
TODAY
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
at 7:30 PM

Now is you chance....... I know I make light of the situations because you attack on the internet but seriously any questions should be handled at the local level. If members truly feel as you say we have to put it on the table and get it resolved or you should just wait for the audit to be complete. RealBrown1 come see me and I will clear up you question about being a thief. I really hope to see you guys there but I have my doubts.

Inthegame

MEMBERSHIP MEETING:
TODAY
Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Now is you chance....... I know I make light of the situations because you attack on the internet but seriously any questions should be handled at the local level. If members truly feel as you say we have to put it on the table and get it resolved or you should just wait for the audit to be complete. RealBrown1 come see me and I will clear up you question about being a thief. I really hope to see you guys there but I have my doubts.
10-1 they don't show.

MEMBERSHIP MEETING:
TODAY
Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Let us know if they show. I bet they have no balls and don't show. Discussion in person isn't these guys style. Internet is there only option. They will also have an excuse why they can't attend.

LagunaBrown

I Love the fact that i affect you so much that you have to spend time use your photoshop skills, lose sleep and post this for me. ha ha ha ha!
I love love love it!!
I'm sure Banksy would appreciate this doctored picture as well ...

C'mon it took 5 minutes..... There are lots of mistakes if you pay attention to details..... Remember you said you wanted some wits. The original is good and I give you credit for digging that up. (I doubt Mchugh ever looked at juxtapoz magazine...Lol). If your going to question me as a thief and liar you should be there tonight.

The Silent Bang

C'mon it took 5 minutes..... There are lots of mistakes if you pay attention to details..... Remember you said you wanted some wits. The original is good and I give you credit for digging that up. (I doubt Mchugh ever looked at juxtapoz magazine...Lol). If your going to question me as a thief and liar you should be there tonight.
Will you be or are your going to play the part of "i'm working late" You've missed more meetings than what you claim to be at. Right?
And what does McHugh have to do with this? That's the beauty of all this! Keep you guessing ha ha ha ha !!

And about us standing up, well ... Most of us don't feel it's the right time .. but you never know!
We'll see what you come back to report..

LagunaBrown

Will you be or are your going to play the part of "i'm working late" You've missed more meetings than what you claim to be at. Right?
And what does McHugh have to do with this? That's the beauty of all this! Keep you guessing ha ha ha ha !!

And about us standing up, well ... Most of us don't feel it's the right time .. but you never know!
We'll see what you come back to report..

I will be there to see what you present.

The Silent Bang

I will be there to see what you present.
Don't "expect" anything from us at this time.
You can expect something in the near future. Your not playing with rookies, and you being a rookie yourself don't understand the inner workings of the political implications that could come with what are plans are. You don't think we have strategically planed this out?

This (PSYWAR) is only the start. And i see that it has been working for a long time. It's the beauty of "indirect aggression"

Strategy my dear boy! Strategy!

Last edited:

WeDon'tForget

(in my best 5 years old voice) I dont need pills.. so there! ha ha ha !!
Are you fishing Laguna-Brown? Are you trying to get the "inside info" ha ha ha ha!
EJ names has been in your and the rest of the donkeys at local mind since the last election.
Would it not be your worst nightmare if those 2 former slates merged and formed 1! oohhh the possibilities!

LB did you just edit your post about EJ?? Ha! i caught it before you removed it. ha ha ha
You can bet on it that he's talking to the reformers. If it were me I would have started talking to them the day after the election. If you think the kid is only talking to the reformers, you better open your eyes. His mistake wasn't running against PK. EJs mistake was not asking the right people for help and not trying to get the right people to run with. You learn from your mistakes though.

LagunaBrown

No one questioned the local or myself about the audit and anything else that was said on this blog..... There were 2 other issues mentioned that don't have to do with this so I hope both sides can work it out. We are a stronger Union with all of them working together IMO.

giphy.gif

WeDon'tForget

So now they have two question specific things rather than say they called your bluff. Your a joke. What makes you think anybody would waste their time questioning you. You give yourself too much credit. You are no one important. You're just your BAs shield that he use to block all the :censored2: coming at him.

WeDon'tForget

No one questioned the local or myself about the audit and anything else that was said on this blog..... There were 2 other issues mentioned that don't have to do with this so I hope both sides can work it out. We are a stronger Union with all of them working together IMO.

giphy.gif
So now they have to question specific things rather than say they called your bluff. Your a joke. What makes you think anybody would waste their time questioning you. You give yourself too much credit. You are no one important. You're just your BAs shield that he use to block all the :censored2: coming at him.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/local-952-is-in-big-trouble.361892/page-27#ixzz3dOTopFAR

LagunaBrown

So now they have two question specific things rather than say they called your bluff. Your a joke. What makes you think anybody would waste their time questioning you. You give yourself too much credit. You are no one important. You're just your BAs shield that he use to block all the :censored2: coming at him.

It had nothing to do with anything here. That's not calling a bluff. That's not even remotely close to it.

How are you trying to tie two guys with ramdom issues in as if they posted in here? Please explain all you want because you are REACHING. That stuff is not in the "big Trouble " category. It's in the "work it out bothers" category.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

It had nothing to do with anything here. That's not calling a bluff. That's not even remotely close to it.

How are you trying to tie two guys with ramdom issues in as if they posted in here? Please explain all you want because you are REACHING. That stuff is not in the "big Trouble " category. It's in the "work it out bothers" category.
You honestly just don't get it do you? Your "work it out brothers" theory is your way out of the real problems concerning the local. I have stated that our members are being misrepresented, that there is not talking to PK, pretty evident from the meeting. No? Why wasn't the brother that raised concerns about YOUR ba allowed to continue? Is it maybe because they want no evidence of the problems on the meeting minutes? This is why members do not raise concerns at our meetings, because everything is deferred to "after the meeting" when NO one is recording what is said.
WAKE up Laguna to the sham of a principle officer that we have.

The heading of this posting stated "big trouble at local 952" it wasn't big trouble at local 952 because of an audit. We have a multitude of problems that we will get into later, the hot topic right now is the audit.
And i told you that we would not bring up the audit at the meeting, that we would continue to sit back and watch the local sink further into the abyss.
We're not abiding by your wishes, and even though you would love to control our actions YOU DON'T! Get use to it!

We all witnessed the type of steward you are, Mr "try to smooth things over" Is that how you act with management? Walk away with your tail between your legs!! ha ha ha ha!