Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

WeDon'tForget

It had nothing to do with anything here. That's not calling a bluff. That's not even remotely close to it.

How are you trying to tie two guys with ramdom issues in as if they posted in here? Please explain all you want because you are REACHING. That stuff is not in the "big Trouble " category. It's in the "work it out bothers" category.
Now it makes sense why you are trying to twist the story about what happened at the local meeting last night. other than the freight member saying that companies think we're weak in Orange County, the rest of the night consisted of members telling your business agent how smile*** he was. So much so that Donna M had to gavel them quiet. It must have tore you up inside. Like a little boy seeing his super hero die.

LagunaBrown

So now they have to question specific things rather than say they called your bluff. Your a joke. What makes you think anybody would waste their time questioning you. You give yourself too much credit. You are no one important. You're just your BAs shield that he use to block all the :censored2: coming at him.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/local-952-is-in-big-trouble.361892/page-27#ixzz3dOTopFAR
You honestly just don't get it do you? Your "work it out brothers" theory is your way out of the real problems concerning the local. I have stated that our members are being misrepresented, that there is not talking to PK, pretty evident from the meeting. No? Why wasn't the brother that raised concerns about YOUR ba allowed to continue? Is it maybe because they want no evidence of the problems on the meeting minutes? This is why members do not raise concerns at our meetings, because everything is deferred to "after the meeting" when NO one is recording what is said.
WAKE up Laguna to the sham of a principle officer that we have.

The heading of this posting stated "big trouble at local 952" it wasn't big trouble at local 952 because of an audit. We have a multitude of problems that we will get into later, the hot topic right now is the audit.
And i told you that we would not bring up the audit at the meeting, that we would continue to sit back and watch the local sink further into the abyss.
We're not abiding by your wishes, and even though you would love to control our actions YOU DON'T! Get use to it!

We all witnessed the type of steward you are, Mr "try to smooth things over" Is that how you act with management? Walk away with your tail between your legs!! ha ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha! You sure do talk a lot on the Internet. Where were you last night to call me out? I proved my point and I'm done with your nonsense.
As far as the Your new complaint I want all those guys on the same side and that's all I have to say about that.

The Silent Bang

Ha ha ha! You sure do talk a lot on the Internet. Where were you last night to call me out? I proved my point and I'm done with your nonsense.
As far as the Your new complaint I want all those guys on the same side and that's all I have to say about that.
3pr7nu.jpg

OK FORREST!

Told ya so. They don't have the stones to show up.

Inthegame

Now it makes sense why you are trying to twist the story about what happened at the local meeting last night. other than the freight member saying that companies think we're weak in Orange County, the rest of the night consisted of members telling your business agent how smile*** he was. So much so that Donna M had to gavel them quiet. It must have tore you up inside. Like a little boy seeing his super hero die.
Was this a craft meeting or General Business mtg?

The Silent Bang

So i see that GM is trying to create some division among members and getting them in trouble with management in the process.
Seems like grant being the little B.... that he is called up a member after the membership meeting and told him that the former steward was talking about some personal matters that concerned him in front of all the membership. The former steward NEVER mentioned anyone's name, no one new who the conversation was about. That created some turmoil between those members to the point that they were disciplined and talks about terminations all because of GM reckless actions.
This is the type of person he is, he will throw members under the bus in hopes to get them terminated. Is this the type of representative that is right for our local. Members should step up and petition to remove him as BA from all of UPS and send him back to the truck.

Evil

So i see that GM is trying to create some division among members and getting them in trouble with management in the process.
Seems like grant being the little B.... that he is called up a member after the membership meeting and told him that the former steward was talking about some personal matters that concerned him in front of all the membership. The former steward NEVER mentioned anyone's name, no one new who the conversation was about. That created some turmoil between those members to the point that they were disciplined and talks about terminations all because of GM reckless actions.
This is the type of person he is, he will throw members under the bus in hopes to get them terminated. Is this the type of representative that is right for our local. Members should step up and petition to remove him as BA from all of UPS and send him back to the truck.

Grantactics for you! That's the way he roles!

The bottom Line

It had nothing to do with anything here. That's not calling a bluff. That's not even remotely close to it.

How are you trying to tie two guys with ramdom issues in as if they posted in here? Please explain all you want because you are REACHING. That stuff is not in the "big Trouble " category. It's in the "work it out bothers" category.

Now that franks gone we can use "the rat"
or M "the mouth" Im for the mouth.
Think he ratted Kelly out to the IRB? he has aspirations to become ST and doesn't want to wait for the irishman to step down or die in office. How ironic would that be to have PK removed by the IRB just like fast Eddie. LB just face the facts the whole E-Board is corrupt. by the way didn't you work your vacation? You never answered, have you heard of the domino effect?

Last edited by a moderator:

The bottom Line

Says the guy that hides his identity from the local and talks trash on the internet. You know who I am and where to find me but you can't follow my lead. You are a scared little child that can dish it out but not take it. You can't talk to your Agents or stewards because you dance in the dark. Ha ha ha ha! I love the football reference...... I'll give you the Butt-kiss award for best defensive play!

No, No, No, you are the PUCKER BUT Champ. I M GETTING ALL THIS GREAT FEEDBACK FROM YOUR ENEMIES. THANKS

The bottom Line

Of course not but I will happy to rectify any issues if you can prove them wrong. That would mean you would need to supply proof and some sort of base to your accusations. You Lucy would have some explaining to do. Now if you want to talk to me face to I can fill you in on how your assumption is incorrect. You obviously would have to prove to be a teamster first because I would not discuss anything until I know your a dues paying member of 952. I have an open door policy and would love to discuss this with you if you ever get courage to to do so in real life. The fact that you are so active on this website but non existent at the local means you are either not a member, have something to hide or do not have the knowledge and confidence to back up your accusations.

Sounds like UPS management, "Open door"

The bottom Line

MEMBERSHIP MEETING:
TODAY
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
at 7:30 PM

Now is you chance....... I know I make light of the situations because you attack on the internet but seriously any questions should be handled at the local level. If members truly feel as you say we have to put it on the table and get it resolved or you should just wait for the audit to be complete. RealBrown1 come see me and I will clear up you question about being a thief. I really hope to see you guys there but I have my doubts.
No one questioned the local or myself about the audit and anything else that was said on this blog..... There were 2 other issues mentioned that don't have to do with this so I hope both sides can work it out. We are a stronger Union with all of them working together IMO.

giphy.gif
Don't drink the Kell-Aid.jpg

The bottom Line

You won't find any answers in there LB

head-up-butt.png

The bottom Line

Hey heres a novel idea why didn't you stand up and back GM at the meeting? Thats right spineless doesn't do that. We talk just as much at meetings as you do which is never. I've heard so of your ridulous suggestions you've made hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Silent Bang

Now that franks gone we can use "the rat"
or M "the mouth" Im for the mouth.
Think he ratted Kelly out to the IRB? he has aspirations to become ST and doesn't want to wait for the irishman to step down or die in office. How ironic would that be to have PK removed by the IRB just like fast Eddie. LB just face the facts the whole E-Board is corrupt. by the way didn't you work your vacation? You never answered, have you heard of the domino effect?
That could be a real possibility. Maybe that is why GM is trying to get the UPS members more involved and he's trying to show a presence. he wants all the limelight so he can step right into that position.
But from the looks of it he's not too bright, burning bridges, making very stupid moves like prodding these 2 members into a fight.
Not very smart of you GM! Not very smart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey heres a novel idea why didn't you stand up and back GM at the meeting? Thats right spineless doesn't do that. We talk just as much at meetings as you do which is never. I've heard so of your ridulous suggestions you've made hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Troll