Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Bag,It's been 2 months since your original post.i was just wondering what facts you have to support what the officers in the local did wrong........also I was wondering what officers got punished for there illegal action that you accused them of

Bag,It's been 2 months since your original post.i was just wondering what facts you have to support what the officers in the local did wrong........also I was wondering what officers got punished for there illegal action that you accused them of
Lol. You know they don't come back on here when they are wrong about something. That's wishful thinking.

The Silent Bang

And i'm glad you bumped my post back to the first page again.
You see i knew you guys that have no idea what is going on at my local will try to say that my post have no merit. I have posted facts, you choose not to believe what i have posted and honestly i could care less.
I can say that the investigation isn't over, both the IBT and the IRB have not determined what the outcome of what they discovered and boy did they request a lot of info.
But you won't bait me to expose any more info than what you need to know.

Why do you think LagunaBrown doesn't try to defend Local 952 anymore. He has nothing to come back with, He knows everything i have posted is the truth, so much that he had to come back with a different name.
By the way where are ALL the defenders that PK and 952 had here posting BS?

Last edited:

WeDon'tForget

And i'm glad you bumped my post back to the first page again.
You see i knew you guys that have no idea what is going on at my local will try to say that my post have no merit. I have posted facts, you choose not to believe what i have posted and honestly i could care less.
I can say that the investigation isn't over, both the IBT and the IRB have not determined what the outcome of what they discovered and boy did they request a lot of info.
But you won't bait me to expose any more info than what you need to know.

Why do you think LagunaBrown doesn't try to defend Local 952 anymore. He has nothing to come back with, He knows everything i have posted is the truth, so much that he had to come back with a different name.
By the way where are ALL the defenders that PK and 952 had here posting BS?
My understanding is the IRB is still requesting info. If it does come down to the IRB requesting trusteeship, Hoffa will definitely remember that PK didn't even collect 200 signatures to support the Hoffa-Hall Slate.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If 952 gets trusteed, my barn will be shocked.

I've been telling them for about 6 years that our local spent all the money we had in the bank.

That they have mortgaged all the local owned properties.

That they have fiscally driven our local's finances into the ground.

It looks like it will happen.

I feel sick I wasn't able to convince more people that our local is being ruined by the guys in charge.

The Silent Bang

If 952 gets trusteed, my barn will be shocked.

I've been telling them for about 6 years that our local spent all the money we had in the bank.

That they have mortgaged all the local owned properties.

That they have fiscally driven our local's finances into the ground.

It looks like it will happen.

I feel sick I wasn't able to convince more people that our local is being ruined by the guys in charge.
If i'm correct about who i think you are, then yes YOU did try to tell everyone about our financials and no one listened. When Eddie left the local our coffers were healthy, NOW the local is broke and falling apart. If any of you Local 952 members have ever been in PK office then you will see exactly how he keeps it and the way he keeps it (like a hoarder) is exactly how he keeps the finances and the daily operation of local 952.