Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
A true friend helps you make good decisions and choices.

An halps thm wit ther langwage arts homewerk.

I wish someone would post those fowl pics again. I always laugh at it and laughter's good fer ya.
@Lead Belly is a loyal brother. Never push a loyal person to the point where they don't give a damn. Finding a loyal friend is like finding a tear drop in the ocean. If you find one, cherish them.

10 point

@Lead Belly is a loyal brother. Never push a loyal person to the point where they don't give a damn. Finding a loyal friend is like finding a tear drop in the ocean. If you find one, cherish them.
And don't belittle your brother's candidates becuz quite often it gets taken as a personal stab at your brother.

It's like when Paul Brown defected south. I said screw him and stayed loyal to my Cleveland Browns because of that.
I know....can't fix stupid. But don't talk against my Browns.

I reported pictures that were low class and in poor taste, on a internet website, in regards to election material.
Not just Tim S pictures, but the silly Hoffa pictures as well.
In any election, there are many charges filed by Teamsters, on Teamsters.
The Teamster Oath has no place in this issue.
You are whole and there is no reproach here.

Don't you say that this is "just an internet chat room"?
We play it like a video game?

If we can't disagree here, then you were never my "friend" to begin with.

Grow up.
Yea once someone tells on me we aren't friends. I'm old fashioned like that.

10 point

For me a rat is a deal breaker. When I go to bed at night I know I didn't tell on any teamsters. Makes me sleep good.
Doesn't that just show you that we all take our favorite "people" seriously.
But,
no matter what I say life is too short to hold grudges because we all let each other down one time or another. This election is a great catalyst for emotion in each camp. Respect is a two way street.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And don't belittle your brother's candidates becuz quite often it gets taken as a personal stab at your brother.

It's like when Paul Brown defected south. I said screw him and stayed loyal to my Cleveland Browns because of that.
I know....can't fix stupid. But don't talk against my Browns.

Ironically, Paul Brown also said, "act like you've been there before", and neither team has been "there" since?

Perhaps it's the curse of our state, that now seems to be spilling into our union politics?

Doesn't that just show you that we all take our favorite "people" seriously.
But,
no matter what I say life is too short to hold grudges because we all let each other down one time or another. This election is a great catalyst for emotion in each camp. Respect is a two way street.
I hold no grudge I just don't want anything to do with someone who tells on me. I hope nothing but the best for this person. I'd say God bless but I don't know about that anymore. So I web nothing but great health and happiness I just would rather not deal with said person. If said person keeps baiting me I'm going to post back. In the end I'd rather said person just act like I don't exist. That's not going to happen so we'll go round and round. It is what it is.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I hold no grudge I just don't want anything to do with someone who tells on me. I hope nothing but the best for this person. I'd say God bless but I don't know about that anymore. So I web nothing but great health and happiness I just would rather not deal with said person. If said person keeps baiting me I'm going to post back. In the end I'd rather said person just act like I don't exist. That's not going to happen so we'll go round and round. It is what it is.
Not if you own every third post on this board.
Are you trying to say that you have never reported a post on this site, made by a Teamster?
I had to dig a bit, but I know that you have.
Isn't your "mission" an attempt to try and discredit me?

You're a terrible martyr.
Why don't you just drop it?

10 point

Gotcha.
It looks to me that one said person is as srongwilled as the other said person.
And what one said person said to the other said person about what he said says alot wouldn't you say?

I think I need sleep.

Not if you own every third post on this board.
Are you trying to say that you have never reported a post on this site, made by a Teamster?
I had to dig a bit, but I know that you have.
Isn't your "mission" an attempt to try and discredit me?

You're a terrible martyr.
Why don't you just drop it?
Believe me when I say this. I wish I never met you. I wish I didn't know you for six or seven years. I wish I never friended you. I wish I never interacted with you. I wish you would not quote my posts. I wish you would forget I exist. You keep pushing the issue. I would rather not ever deal with you again. I'd won't put you on ignore because you keep poking the bear but you really are dead to me. I don't wish to comment on anything about you. I'd like it if you treated me like I was dead. I don't really know how else to say it. If you want I'll try and say it as nice as I can. I'd rather just not interact with you. If you see me don't acknowledge me. Don't say hi. Don't shake my hand and don't even bother. I'm over it. I told you that once you narked me out I couldn't get over it. That's me. Good luck.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Doesn't hold a grudge, yet no matter what the subject matter, out it comes???
Rat, snitch, etc. ???
You want to engage every thread, on every subject, every other post or worse, yet I'm supposed to pretend I read none of it???
I doubt you're fooling many people with your martyr shtick.