Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

Evil

The Reform slate got beat the last two elections and got a sorry number of votes in the last. That is not lingering, that is dead.

How many votes did Pat get in 2010 and in 2013? Did he not get about 400 or so votes less in 2010 than in 2013? In 2013 Kelly got less than 100 more votes that the two opposing slates. Kelly won with under 51%. That is really bad for an incumbent. Ron beat Richard by under 300 which was the closest call in the history of 396.

If Kelly does not get removed by the IRB and runs again next year with only one opposing slate I find it impossible for him to beat the challenging slate made up of old Kelly supporters and reformers that have maintained their opposition to Kelly from the get go.

Kelly is done, put in a fork in him. He's got a nice pension....he's not gonna starve to death.

Last edited by a moderator:

WeDon'tForget

The part you fail to say is that this investigation has been going on for weeks, and still on going as we speak, it's unheard of for a audit to last more than a month. They found something and it's serious. So you can come on here and try to brush all this off like there is nothing wrong but and your handler Grant know we are right.
Does Patrick know about what Grant is trying to do behind his back?
Maybe it's time to reveal that! No?
What Grant is doing is no secret to us. Testing things , trying to make changes, trying to build support without anyone noticing. He may think it is a secret but what he fails to understand is that his only two friends in the local are two faced. Truth is the problem should have been taken care of when a new hire, rookie that was never involved prior to his hiring was allowed to be put on the EBoard.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

The silence is deafening..........
This in not T-Net! You are on a UPSer sight. These guys and girls want to know if your like us and ever worked through peak. Loaded a 45 foot trailer? Picked off sorted? Break a jam? Carry an over 70 up 3 flights of stairs? Go on the opt-in list? Get a 8hr request denied? Hell I can go on forever.....

Actually I don't care if he has done any of that as long as he isn't commenting on it. I'm just curious why the interest if he has nothing to do with the local. There has to be some reason. What is it?

The Silent Bang

I'm curious. Do you work for UPS or do you have anything to do with the local?

If not I'm wondering why you have taken such a big interest in this?
I'm a member of Local 952, I do not work for UPS.
I have taken a BIG interest in what's going on at my local because most members aren't being represented like they should, The principle officer of my local has taken my local and completely destroyed it. He only cares about politics and who he could endorse in the next election.

I see your claim is Local 542 right? I don't know how you feel about your leadership there but knowing Phil personally i know he doesn't take any cra* from management. Right? Jaime and Phil run a tight operation down south and i rarely see any complaints about them.

542thruNthru

I have taken a BIG interest in what's going on at my local because most members aren't being represented like they should, The principle officer of my local has taken my local and completely destroyed it. He only cares about politics and who he could endorse in the next election.

I see your claim is Local 542 right? I don't know how you feel about your leadership there but knowing Phil personally i know he doesn't take any cra* from management. Right? Jaime and Phil run a tight operation down south and i rarely see any complaints about them.

Thank for answering my question. Since you are part of the local I can see why you would be involved.

Yes I'm in local 542. We have our good and bad but I am happy with my local.

Well I was just curious about that so now I'll let you all fight it out.

The Silent Bang

The silence is deafening..........
This in not T-Net! You are on a UPSer sight. These guys and girls want to know if your like us and ever worked through peak. Loaded a 45 foot trailer? Picked off sorted? Break a jam? Carry an over 70 up 3 flights of stairs? Go on the opt-in list? Get a 8hr request denied? Hell I can go on forever.....
Oh am i intruding into your world? This is a union issue, a local 952 issue. I have not commented on any issue concerning UPS now have i?
Your desperate and people see it! But still the narcissism flows out of everyone of your post!

WeDon'tForget

Getting audited by both the IBT and IRB is not normal and certainly not a good thing for Patrick and his boys in O.C.

But what exact violations did they find on those baseball tickets? Are they seriously gonna place Local 952 into trusteeship? What kind of charges are they bringing Kelly on? Reproach? Or are they gonna just remove Patrick and give the local to an outsider like Randy or have the rest of the executive board vote for Grant to take over? In 1999 the EB voted to give the local to Kelly when Ed was removed. Everyone knows how worthless and arrogant Grant is.

We all know the K would not be tolerated in conservative O.C. by the members and that there would be an even bigger revolt against him than we saw at 630 three years ago when they sent his worthless :censored2: packing back to 63. We all know it was the reformers down at 952 that gave 630 the 411 on K's criminal background. Those guys would destroy K.

Silent Bang please provide more information. Because my understanding is that the Anaheim Hub is a Hoffa stronghold and big supporter of Grant.
Evil, I disagree with you on this post about Grant having support of the Anaheim building. I'm not saying that no one supports him but lets not forget that this is where one of the opposing slates originated from. This is also the building where two Stewards were assaulted and harassed all in a short time period and Grant chose to sell them out at panel for personal reasons allowing the company to get away with mistreating the local's stewards. This did not sit well with many of the members in Anaheim. Grant is known to be a push over when it comes to dealing with management. I would look to the Laguna building when it comes to supporting Grant. At least that's what Lagunabrown says.

LagunaBrown

Oh am i intruding into your world? This is a union issue, a local 952 issue. I have not commented on any issue concerning UPS now have i?
Your desperate and people see it! But still the narcissism flows out of everyone of your post!

Your desperate that is why you are here...... Now that T-Net shut down you have no where to go. Where were you during the contract? Now you care about UPS? Funny because if I'm correct your first post here was trolling for me. You know as well as I do that your just here to attack the local for political reasons. Why else would you be so compelled to tarnish the local when results of the audit would do so without your help (if you are correct). No you don't work for UPS and we both know there are many secrets you hide from people here. That's the difference between us (Silent Bang, realbrown1, Evil, we don't forget and the bottom line) that you all hide behind the shield of the internet. You all know who I am or the agents and where to find us to help our local but not one of you do so. You choose to stay unknown in the real world and hide in the shadows because your too scared to put you name on the line for the members. So you can call it narcissism but I still challenge all of you to prove what you have done for this Local and its members compared to my efforts. That fact remains none of you will do so because there is little you do besides complain on the internet. I will not carry on with this ridiculous conviction argument without a closure to the audit. I suggest you do the same and spend more time on the members than on the internet.

WeDon'tForget

How many votes did Pat get in 2010 and in 2013? Did he not get about 400 or so votes less in 2010 than in 2013? In 2013 Kelly got less than 100 more votes that the two opposing slates. Kelly won with under 51%. That is really bad for an incumbent. Ron beat Richard by under 300 which was the closest call in the history of 396.

If Kelly does not get removed by the IRB and runs again next year with only one opposing slate I find it impossible for him to beat the challenging slate made up of old Kelly supporters and reformers that have maintained their opposition to Kelly from the get go.

Kelly is done, put in a fork in him. He's got a nice pension....he's not gonna starve to death.
Evil, I will agree with you here. Pat K hardly cruised by on the last election. For all the members I hope the opposing slates will learn from there mistakes and not run a three slate election. That and maybe some help from a BA or two, patrick would most certainly have the run of his life. Now its just getting the opposing parties to understand that. Has anyone heard from them?

The bottom Line

All that info and you just joined today (3 hours ago hahaha)? Don't insult the intelligence of people on this site. How many screen names do you go by? This is typical reformer nonsense and if you really read past posts then you would know the book value of the local. Nice try though but I have been waiting for the reformer clown car to arrive and you all to come out.

Tell everyone how Silent Bang does not even work at UPS and is just here to talk trash on the local. He is only here because Phil shut down T-Net.

Mr LagunaBrown please answer the questions, don't go off on a tangent, as Mr. RealBrown1 says "hit them with the facts" don't worry who I am or how many names I may have worry about what I say. Do you doubt the facts on the LM2s? What is your response? God please don't come at me with, "is that all you got?" or "you sound like a child". Just address the issues, the ones I posted.

Evil

Evil, I will agree with you here. Pat K hardly cruised by on the last election. For all the members I hope the opposing slates will learn from there mistakes and not run a three slate election. That and maybe some help from a BA or two, patrick would most certainly have the run of his life. Now its just getting the opposing parties to understand that. Has anyone heard from them?

With one opposing slate you guys would crush Kelly. It wouldn't even be a contest.

The bottom Line

The local is corrupt and has been corrupt since M, Ks corrupt, H was corrupt, S was corrupt the same with M and 50% of the office clerical are corrupt. Not one person working at the local has ethics or integrity if they did they would call the IRBand tell them the scams they are running, they are more worried they would lose their jobs so they let the corruption go on. LagunaBrown you think you know the guys running the local you don't have a clue.

IF THERE IS AN INVESTIGATION GOING ON IT COULD TAKE 3 YEARS BEFORE CHARGES ARE BROUGHT. LOOK AT THE DATES FOR SLAUSON AND SLAUSON JR. AND PAUL KINNEY. DON'T LET ME FORGET THE BOSTON GINGER O'B.

The bottom Line

Your desperate that is why you are here...... Now that T-Net shut down you have no where to go. Where were you during the contract? Now you care about UPS? Funny because if I'm correct your first post here was trolling for me. You know as well as I do that your just here to attack the local for political reasons. Why else would you be so compelled to tarnish the local when results of the audit would do so without your help (if you are correct). No you don't work for UPS and we both know there are many secrets you hide from people here. That's the difference between us (Silent Bang, realbrown1, Evil, we don't forget and the bottom line) that you all hide behind the shield of the internet. You all know who I am or the agents and where to find us to help our local but not one of you do so. You choose to stay unknown in the real world and hide in the shadows because your too scared to put you name on the line for the members. So you can call it narcissism but I still challenge all of you to prove what you have done for this Local and its members compared to my efforts. That fact remains none of you will do so because there is little you do besides complain on the internet. I will not carry on with this ridiculous conviction argument without a closure to the audit. I suggest you do the same and spend more time on the members than on the internet.

Evil, I disagree with you on this post about Grant having support of the Anaheim building. I'm not saying that no one supports him but lets not forget that this is where one of the opposing slates originated from. This is also the building where two Stewards were assaulted and harassed all in a short time period and Grant chose to sell them out at panel for personal reasons allowing the company to get away with mistreating the local's stewards. This did not sit well with many of the members in Anaheim. Grant is known to be a push over when it comes to dealing with management. I would look to the Laguna building when it comes to supporting Grant. At least that's what Lagunabrown says.

APPARENTLY YOU DO FORGET OR YOU NEVER LEARNED ONCE ITS BEEN ADJUDICATED YOU CAN THEN FILE CHARGES WITH THE NLRB AND IF YOU FEEL GRANT SOLD YOU OUT THEN YOU BRING COLLUSION CHARGES AGAINST UPS AND THE UNION. THEN YOU HAVE YOUR CIVIL REMEDY, YOU SUE FOR DAMAGES IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA.

The bottom Line

Attachment-1-1.jpeg
Push over? Try bent over! If you believe Lagunabrown then you are really gullible. All that guy has done is insult people, evaded answering questions while demanding answers to his. He has refused to acknowledge facts on federal forms provided by the local and failed to provide factual counter points. He is this sites version of the fashion police, judge and jury. What did the guy call him, narcissistic, to a "T" Don't be surprised if next year its Grantlyn following Caitlyn.

Last edited:

The bottom Line

APPARENTLY YOU DO FORGET OR YOU NEVER LEARNED ONCE ITS BEEN ADJUDICATED YOU CAN THEN FILE CHARGES WITH THE NLRB AND IF YOU FEEL GRANT SOLD YOU OUT THEN YOU BRING COLLUSION CHARGES AGAINST UPS AND THE UNION. THEN YOU HAVE YOUR CIVIL REMEDY, YOU SUE FOR DAMAGES IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA.[

This is for you Mr. LagunaBrown and all others to read

Attachments

• LM2s For 952.pdf
    142.7 KB · Views: 257
D

Deleted

Keep us posted