Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

D

Deleted

My understanding is that the JC is not supporting Pat K these days. Is it not true that the criminal K a.k.a. also known as the K is #1 to be the trustee in our local at the recommendation of JC 42 Hoffa kissers?
I haven't heard of either. What I do know is that the JC42 Organizing Department is doing a great job under K. Why K would leave his current post wouldn't make sense. But I'm a low man on the totem pole so I wouldn't really know.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silent Bang

The local is corrupt and has been corrupt since M, Ks corrupt, H was corrupt, S was corrupt the same with M and 50% of the office clerical are corrupt. Not one person working at the local has ethics or integrity if they did they would call the IRBand tell them the scams they are running, they are more worried they would lose their jobs so they let the corruption go on. LagunaBrown you think you know the guys running the local you don't have a clue.

IF THERE IS AN INVESTIGATION GOING ON IT COULD TAKE 3 YEARS BEFORE CHARGES ARE BROUGHT. LOOK AT THE DATES FOR S AND S JR. AND PAUL KI. DON'T LET ME FORGET THE BOSTON GINGER O'B.
The people that make decisions are not business agents or office staff. The people who are corrupt is the entire executive board. They are the ones that are behind closed doors making or in our case ALLOWING Patrick to over spend, over hire and completely ignore the membership. Those 3 trustees should be held liable for allowing Patrick to do anything he wants. But like Patrick stated in one of our meetings, he will not allow anyone to tell him how to run "HIS" local.
Business agents all have local credit cards, they all over spend on what ever they want and not one of those E-Board members will raise an eyebrow over it because Patrick shuts them down in a heartbeat.

About the 3 years it takes to conclude the investigation, Hoffa doesn't have 3 years he will expedite the process to make Patrick and Local 952 an example of how he doesn't need the IRB in our union. His campaign platform will have a lot to do with him getting rid of the IRB, his hail mary shot because he has nothing else that will get him the votes he needs to win in '16

Evil

I haven't heard of either. What I do know is that the JC42 Organizing Department is doing a great job under K. Why K would leave his current post wouldn't make sense. But I'm a low man on the totem pole so I wouldn't really know.

The K is a scumbag! Anyone that has respect for a criminal with his track record of being in trouble with the law since he was a teenager is no different than he is. Its disgusting that anyone can think highly of a thug that murdered and got away with it.

Evil

The people that make decisions are not business agents or office staff. The people who are corrupt is the entire executive board. They are the ones that are behind closed doors making or in our case ALLOWING Patrick to over spend, over hire and completely ignore the membership. Those 3 trustees should be held liable for allowing Patrick to do anything he wants. But like Patrick stated in one of our meetings, he will not allow anyone to tell him how to run "HIS" local.
Business agents all have local credit cards, they all over spend on what ever they want and not one of those E-Board members will raise an eyebrow over it because Patrick shuts them down in a heartbeat.

About the 3 years it takes to conclude the investigation, Hoffa doesn't have 3 years he will expedite the process to make Patrick and Local 952 an example of how he doesn't need the IRB in our union. His campaign platform will have a lot to do with him getting rid of the IRB, his hail mary shot because he has nothing else that will get him the votes he needs to win in '16

Hoffa has the vote of Lagunabrown. Haha! Lagunabrown has bought into the old guard slogan: "experience." Yes experience in corruption and selling out, haha!

Evil

Your desperate that is why you are here...... Now that T-Net shut down you have no where to go. Where were you during the contract? Now you care about UPS? Funny because if I'm correct your first post here was trolling for me. You know as well as I do that your just here to attack the local for political reasons. Why else would you be so compelled to tarnish the local when results of the audit would do so without your help (if you are correct). No you don't work for UPS and we both know there are many secrets you hide from people here. That's the difference between us (Silent Bang, realbrown1, Evil, we don't forget and the bottom line) that you all hide behind the shield of the internet. You all know who I am or the agents and where to find us to help our local but not one of you do so. You choose to stay unknown in the real world and hide in the shadows because your too scared to put you name on the line for the members. So you can call it narcissism but I still challenge all of you to prove what you have done for this Local and its members compared to my efforts. That fact remains none of you will do so because there is little you do besides complain on the internet. I will not carry on with this ridiculous conviction argument without a closure to the audit. I suggest you do the same and spend more time on the members than on the internet.

In 2007 Don H's of the BLET went down for the same stunt Pat K is being investigated on. At 952 its Angels season tickets at the BLET it was Cleveland Cavaliers tickets. Like Pat K, H's didn't have any documentation of who he was distributing the tickets to. The IRB found that from 2004 to 2006 he had been pulling the stunt. In 2007 the IRB recommended trusteeship. Read the report: http://www.tdu.org/news/blet-president-caught-embezzling

Lagunabrown, stop defending a crook like Pat K, he is going down. Lets just hope the entire executive board goes down with him as well for defrauding there members.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
In 2007 Don Hah's of the BLET went down for the same stunt Pat K is being investigated on. At 952 its Angels season tickets at the BLET it was Cleveland Cavaliers tickets. Like Pat K, H's didn't have any documentation of who he was distributing the tickets to. The IRB found that from 2004 to 2006 he had been pulling the stunt. In 2007 the IRB recommended trusteeship. Read the report: http://www.tdu.org/news/blet-president-caught-embezzling

Lagunabrown, stop defending a crook like Pat K, he is going down. Lets just hope the entire executive board goes down with him as well for defrauding there members.
I've been a 952 member for almost 30 years.

I've never been invited to an Angel game, nor any of my co-workers.

Funny how our dues are paying for them to enjoy themselves.

LagunaBrown

I've been a 952 member for almost 30 years.

I've never been invited to an Angel game, nor any of my co-workers.

Funny how our dues are paying for them to enjoy themselves.

Tickets were raffled at the end of membership meetings..... If you went to any membership meetings you would know that and had a chance.

realbrown1

Tickets were raffled at the end of membership meetings..... If you went to any membership meetings you would know that and had a chance.
Oh, so only members who went to membership meetings got tickets.

How many pairs of tickets at each membership meeting did PK hand out?

And who goes to those meetings?

Last one I went to, it was 95%% EB, BA'S and shop stewards.

I seriously doubt that PK gave away more than a few pairs of ticket per meeting.

You do realize LB that other ST's have already been removed from office and had charges filed on them for this very thing?

D

Deleted

The K is a scumbag! Anyone that has respect for a criminal with his track record of being in trouble with the law since he was a teenager is no different than he is. Its disgusting that anyone can think highly of a thug that murdered and got away with it.
Everyone has a past. I am not familiar nor do I have any interest in his past. All I know is the JC42 Organizing Department has been busy trying to organize the unorganized. Growing Locals and the JC is important. Strength in numbers brotha.

realbrown1

Everyone has a past. I am not familiar nor do I have any interest in his past. All I know is the JC42 Organizing Department has been busy trying to organize the unorganized. Growing Locals and the JC is important. Strength in numbers brotha.
You are not interested in someone's past?

So you are OK with a criminal child molester running the union if he can do a good job?

The bottom Line

You are one lazy :censored2:, you will fit in well at the local. Your going to sit back and wait for the results of the investigation, why not get off your fat arse and do some investigating on your own. Ask to see the E-Board minutes, ask to see the expense accounts, ask to see contracts of other trades and crafts, ask to see the log book of the Angel tickets. Ask why we need three law firms, are they doing just labor law or is the irishman having them do criminal or civil litigation. B is 952s version of K, from the last convention to his DUI. he spends more time in a jail cell bunk then he does in his own bed. This is what I know from reading these boards just imagine what I would learn if I went to the meetings.
Silent Bang you are wrong, its the members that allow this corruption to go on. Do you think the office girls don't know whats going on, who keeps the logs? Frank used to call the clerks ice box behind their backs because he was always putting his meat in one. Could it be they were in on it with Frankie and other BAs? The BAs, they are just as corrupt as the irishman, they saw and heard all the crooked :censored2: that was going on not one of them stuck up for the members and spoke out. Loyalty :censored2:, like they say you can't pick and chose what parts of the contract you want to enforce. If they didn't commit the crime they still allowed it to go on, its called accessary, you may know it by another term, turning a blind eye. What ever Hoffa does between now and election isn't going to be enough to placate the members of 952 because this just didn't happen its been an on going thing since M.

The bottom Line

I had a lot of respect for you at one time but am starting to lose it. Labor wanted a free pass on the new $15 minimum wage law, they wanted to be able to negotiate wages that were less than $15.00/hr minimum wage. let me ask this, how many people are going to join a union and pay initiation, monthly dues so they can make less than minimum wage? Don't tell me about health care because the consensus out of 952 is it sucks. Pensions, how many places in the last 18 months has K organized that don't have pensions? It doesn't have to be money or healthcare, it can be an article or section in the contract. Frankie and Sweetie are know for their contract givebacks.

LagunaBrown

You are one lazy :censored2:, you will fit in well at the local. Your going to sit back and wait for the results of the investigation, why not get off your fat arse and do some investigating on your own. Ask to see the E-Board minutes, ask to see the expense accounts, ask to see contracts of other trades and crafts, ask to see the log book of the Angel tickets. Ask why we need three law firms, are they doing just labor law or is the irishman having them do criminal or civil litigation. B is 952s version of K, from the last convention to his DUI. he spends more time in a jail cell bunk then he does in his own bed. This is what I know from reading these boards just imagine what I would learn if I went to the meetings.
Silent Bang you are wrong, its the members that allow this corruption to go on. Do you think the office girls don't know whats going on, who keeps the logs? Frank used to call the clerks ice box behind their backs because he was always putting his meat in one. Could it be they were in on it with Frankie and other BAs? The BAs, they are just as corrupt as the irishman, they saw and heard all the crooked :censored2: that was going on not one of them stuck up for the members and spoke out. Loyalty :censored2:, like they say you can't pick and chose what parts of the contract you want to enforce. If they didn't commit the crime they still allowed it to go on, its called accessary, you may know it by another term, turning a blind eye. What ever Hoffa does between now and election isn't going to be enough to placate the members of 952 because this just didn't happen its been an on going thing since M.

What a joke..... You talk big for a guy with 5 fake screen names that wont show up to a meeting...... I will leave the audit to the professionals and it will either tarnish the locals reputation or all of you jokers with your premature accusations. This whole post is purely political or you would be practicing what you preach and put your name on the line at the hall. I know you just trying to fire up some member to run against the local so you can hide safely behind your computer.

The bottom Line

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY WE CAN SIT HERE AND WRITE THIS :censored2: AND NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTING SUED?

THE E-BOARDS DON'T WANT TO RUIN A GOOD THING, THEIR THING!
100K A YEAR , CAR, GAS, PENSION, EXPENSES, VACATION AND PERKS LIKE THE ANGEL TICKETS ANYTHING THAT CAN BE EXCHANGED IN A HAND SHAKE. ALMOST FORGOT THE HOURS, NEED TO UP THE KIDS AT SCHOOL NO PROBLEM HIGH. KIDS PLAY SCHOOL SPORTS NO PROBLEM. DINNER WITH THE FAMILY AT FIVE NO PROBLEM. ITS AS EASY AS SHUTTING OFF THE PHONE.

D

Deleted

You are not interested in someone's past?

So you are OK with a criminal child molester running the union if he can do a good job?
No I'm not. If I was hiring someone for a position, I would do a background check. Can someone enlighten me on K's "criminal record"?