Local 952 S/T PK was at my barn today with some of his slate saying he wasn't supporting H anymore.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You don't understand and I don't expect you to. I don't care what people say about me. Nor do I expect or care if you follow me around. I had plenty of that from UPS management over the years. When someone attack me I will reply but what I would expect is for them not to whine to you when they get back what they give. All you are doing is just looking at my responses which again is one sided. In my opinion.
I'm not following anyone around. Use the forum software report functionality if you see posts that violate our honor system. That's how this site operates. Personal attacks violate our rules.

I guarantee you that I do not read union related posts unless they are reported. I have no dog in this fight. You guys are free to post here and your posts display who you are and how you operate. I don't care which side wins or loses or proves that they are fools with name calling or using ad hominem attacks instead of reinforcing their arguments with facts and logic.

I'm not following anyone around. Use the forum software report functionality if you see posts that violate our honor system. That's how this site operates. Personal attacks violate our rules.

I guarantee you that I do not read union related posts unless they are reported. I have no dog in this fight. You guys are free to post here and your posts display who you are and how you operate. I don't care which side wins or loses or proves that they are fools with name calling or using ad hominem attacks instead of reinforcing their arguments with facts and logic.
I'm the union GOAT on this forum. They all join to get their shot at me. They want to be me.

Spongebob1

There you go with the red x's again @Spongebob1 I like them and wear th m as a badge of honor from a TDU boy like you. Keep them coming son.

I aim to please,.... Here ya go!
image.png

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
@realbrown1 and @Spongebob1 are pro right to work anti union and very republican. They are brothers.
That's a lie.

I want RTW changed.

friend-em if they choose not to join the union.

But this is America and nobody should be forced to join against their will.

And our union use to always support Republicans until Reagan.

But H does more harm to unions than RTW ever will.

Collapsing pension plans and the corruption in the news isn't exactly making joining a union look positve.