Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

EE said it was 56% to 37%.

A good victory for sure.

But to spend approx. 30 grand on an election when EE offered to split the delegates early on, seems like a waste of union resources.

Maybe decisions like these are why our local is so broke.

But I guess PK would rather spend $30K of the local's money than give away 3 delegate spots.
Dude don't drunk post. You look weak.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Obviously the members didn't want ee......why would the local give him delegates......ee wasted 30k of the locals money
If he got 35% of the votes in the local, seems fair to have saved $30k and give him 30% of the delegates 3 months ago.

But now PK has his 11 votes at the convention for H.

It won't even make a difference there.

LagunaBrown

image.jpeg

5habits100

If he got 35% of the votes in the local, seems fair to have saved $30k and give him 30% of the delegates 3 months ago.

But now PK has his 11 votes at the convention for H.

It won't even make a difference there.
TDU won't get any delegates because they LOST. They didn't have the support you thought they did. Get over it and support the ones that won. The majority of the members supported them.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
EE said it was 56% to 37%.

A good victory for sure.

But to spend approx. 30 grand on an election when EE offered to split the delegates early on, seems like a waste of union resources.

Maybe decisions like these are why our local is so broke.

But I guess PK would rather spend $30K of the local's money than give away 3 delegate spots.
Maybe EE shouldn't have run at all then. I thought you were against corruption? EE making a side deal and going against the IBT constitution is dreadful. "Give me 3 spots or I'll waste 30k"? That is called extortion!!! And you support that.

Maybe EE shouldn't have run at all then. I thought you were against corruption? EE making a side deal and going against the IBT constitution is dreadful. "Give me 3 spots or I'll waste 30k"? That is called extortion!!! And you support that.
You hit the nail right on the head. These guys are all poop in the icecream. They only want to ruin a good thing.

The Silent Bang

You guys did an awesome job beating back the TDU lies. Keep up the good work. It's amazing how bag and 1 are trying to spin it now.
What am i spinning ???
I will say this out of 8400 members in our local only 1407 voted... And out of those only 1327 were valid ... If our local had leadership that really cared about our members and kept them informed and up to date on what is going on those numbers would be tripled...
But then again you guys wouldn't know anything about my local, just what your perception is according to Lagina-Brown

What am i spinning ???
I will say this out of 8400 members in our local only 1407 voted... And out of those only 1327 were valid ... If our local had leadership that really cared about our members and kept them informed and up to date on what is going on those numbers would be tripled...
But then again you guys wouldn't know anything about my local, just what your perception is according to Lagina-Brown
This is the essence of a sore LOSER that works at YRC who trolls a ups message board.

LagunaBrown

Congrats @LagunaBrown.
Will you now reveal who your slate will be supporting at the Convention?
Election of Officers

Section 2(a). At the International Convention, delegates shall nominate candidates for International Union Vice President by motion made in open Convention by a delegate and seconded by another delegate. No candidate shall make or second his own nomination. Candidates must accept floor nominations no later than at the time made. either in person or in writing. To qualify for the ballot as a candidate for Vice President, a candidate who has been nominated from the floor of the Convention must, thereafter, receive at least five (5%) percent of the votes cast by the delegates from the Region in which he is running or, in the case of at-large positions, by the delegate body as a whole. Such voting shall be conducted by secret ballot. In calculating the number of votes necessary for nomination for the ballot, any fraction shall be rounded to the next whole number. No member shall be a candidate for nomination to more than one (1) Vice President office.

You need to understand that rules govern the Teamsters convention and not your opinions. Besides, I really enjoy not telling you because I know it gets under your skin. Have a great day!

LagunaBrown

What am i spinning ???
Your buddy Edgar just got owned again and ended up with the same ammount of votes as last election. Now it's your turn to put your reputation on the line to see if you can do better. We need less talk and more action from you bag. Of course that's if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Election of Officers

Section 2(a). At the International Convention, delegates shall nominate candidates for International Union Vice President by motion made in open Convention by a delegate and seconded by another delegate. No candidate shall make or second his own nomination. Candidates must accept floor nominations no later than at the time made. either in person or in writing. To qualify for the ballot as a candidate for Vice President, a candidate who has been nominated from the floor of the Convention must, thereafter, receive at least five (5%) percent of the votes cast by the delegates from the Region in which he is running or, in the case of at-large positions, by the delegate body as a whole. Such voting shall be conducted by secret ballot. In calculating the number of votes necessary for nomination for the ballot, any fraction shall be rounded to the next whole number. No member shall be a candidate for nomination to more than one (1) Vice President office.

You need to understand that rules govern the Teamsters convention and not your opinions. Besides, I really enjoy not telling you because I know it gets under your skin. Have a great day!
It doesn't get under my skin, because I am not in your local.
Don't you think that, as a Delegate, your members deserve to know how you are going to vote?
What color vest do you plan to wear, and when is your next local election for officers and agents?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It doesn't get under my skin, because I am not in your local.
Don't you think that, as a Delegate, your members deserve to know how you are going to vote?
What color vest do you plan to wear, and when is your next local election for officers and agents?
Maybe he hasn't decided yet. Maybe he is taking all the information and will make an informed decision.