Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
EE offered a deal.

PK turned it down because he wanted 11 delegates more than he wanted 8 delegates.

$30K for 3 more delegates.

Now you know why we are $410K in the whole as a local.

It's called financial mismanagement.
sounds like PK turned it down because he didn't want EE to extort him.

5habits100

sounds like PK turned it down because he didn't want EE to extort him.
Can you imagine what they would be saying if the shoe was on the other foot in this situation?
They would be screaming bloody murder.
Their guy tries to cut a bad deal and they are saying the union wasted money. What idiots.

wide load

Can you imagine what they would be saying if the shoe was on the other foot in this situation?
They would be screaming bloody murder.
Their guy tries to cut a bad deal and they are saying the union wasted money. What idiots.
Isn't that TDU MO? Paint it into something it never was.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your 2014 showed $752,000.
Your saying your now -410?
Why the 1 million dollar swing in a year?
You don't know how to read a lm-2 report, that's obvious.

Find NET ASSETS in the 2014 report and you will find an area that says NET ASSETS and next to that you will find the -$410k number.

wide load

That decision cost our local $30k.

I guess it's all monopoly money to PK.
Why did EE even bother to run? Your really blaming PK? EE lost. He was the waste of money. Why can everyone see that but you? "I want 3 delegates or else!"
It's EXTORTION!!!

image.jpeg
Why did EE even bother to run? Your really blaming PK? EE lost. He was the waste of money. Why can everyone see that but you? "I want 3 delegates or else!"
It's EXTORTION!!!

wide load

You don't know how to read a lm-2 report, that's obvious.

Find NET ASSETS in the 2014 report and you will find an area that says NET ASSETS and next to that you will find the -$410k number.
Cuz I didn't read the lm2. That's why asked the question

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If Ee won, it wouldn't have been a waste. You are much smarter than Realbrown, so stop acting like him. Are you really missing the point?
So conversely, if you lose Saturday, will your campaign then be a "waste"?...and will you then be Realbrown's equal by your own rationale?