Locomotive Engineer looking for new career

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
in real life you have to be reasonable. but on here i can chirp you all i want.
7EF01203-F890-4554-8619-557CF8D2D391.gif

rickyb

Makes you untouchable though
no because when you cant afford war anymore and you dedollarize, the living standards are going to drop substantially. they are already lower because its wasted on war aka terrorizing other countries.

and it just causes things like 9/11 and a police state.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
dude, most countries have LAWS for vacation saying you have to get 4 weeks at least.

college: highest student debt in the world is in USA. canada is bad too.

healthcare: mediocre results and the most expensive in the world. 1 million ppl with insurance go bankrupt every year i think.
They all have laws about it and yet we still run circles around them economically.

And don’t get me started on the student debt. Maybe if people put in the legwork and WORKED while they went to school they wouldn’t have so much debt..

Mediocre my ass. My wife is receiving the best treatment money can buy and I’ve spent less money since she got sick than I would on taking her to dinner.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They all have laws about it and yet we still run circles around them economically.

And don’t get me started on the student debt. Maybe if people put in the legwork and WORKED while they went to school they wouldn’t have so much debt..

Mediocre my ass. My wife is receiving the best treatment money can buy and I’ve spent less money since she got sick than I would on taking her to dinner.
I mean I knew she had a healthy appetite but damn.

Big girls need lovin too

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
no because when you cant afford war anymore and you dedollarize, the living standards are going to drop substantially. they are already lower because its wasted on war aka terrorizing other countries.

and it just causes things like 9/11 and a police state.
That’s weird, because the standard of living is climbing, not falling.

rickyb

workers are better off in germany than north america.

so how much do you spend on healthcare? you already spend more than i do which is $0 / im not qualified to comment because its in the taxes.