Locomotive Engineer looking for new career

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Unicorns fart out rainbows that have gold pots at both ends for everyone to take As they please. Just like Hitler envisioned.
B49C6403-2C90-474E-A6FD-A1F13D6527FB.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
you guys just blow all your taxes on war. you dont have basic social services like high speed trains, healthcare, college, vacation, etc. tuition is a tax!
Oy vey.

HSR doesn’t work here because the population is so spread out. There is a reason it only works between Boston and DC. The density isn’t there.

Healthcare, my wife pays 37 bucks a month to cover both of us with a $500 dollar deductible, best healthcare system in the world.

College, I paid my way through, and it gave me a work ethic. Meanwhile all the folks I know that had it handed to them are working the crap jobs they had in high school.

Vacation is just a stupid remark because the government doesn’t fund it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
yea i know but that guy was dissing germany and its obviously better than north america bc of its social policies.

they even have affordable housing in some big cities there. they have unions on corporate boards by law.
It’s not “obvious” to anyone. If that’s what they want then that is what they get. We don’t want that here, so we don’t have it.

My mom was born in Germany and I still have family there. It isn’t sunshine and daisies

rickyb

Oy vey.

HSR doesn’t work here because the population is so spread out. There is a reason it only works between Boston and DC. The density isn’t there.

Healthcare, my wife pays 37 bucks a month to cover both of us with a $500 dollar deductible, best healthcare system in the world.

College, I paid my way through, and it gave me a work ethic. Meanwhile all the folks I know that had it handed to them are working the crap jobs they had in high school.

Vacation is just a stupid remark because the government doesn’t fund it.
dude, most countries have LAWS for vacation saying you have to get 4 weeks at least.

college: highest student debt in the world is in USA. canada is bad too.

healthcare: mediocre results and the most expensive in the world. 1 million ppl with insurance go bankrupt every year i think.

rickyb

It’s not “obvious” to anyone. If that’s what they want then that is what they get. We don’t want that here, so we don’t have it.

My mom was born in Germany and I still have family there. It isn’t sunshine and daisies
no no, in america it doesnt matter what you want. maybe german democracy is likely stronger. the EU sucks tho.

oldngray

nowhere special
dude, most countries have LAWS for vacation saying you have to get 4 weeks at least.

college: highest student debt in the world is in USA. canada is bad too.

healthcare: mediocre results and the most expensive in the world. 1 million ppl with insurance go bankrupt every year i think.
Places where people pretend to work and they pretend they get paid?