LOLOLOLOLOL

WorkingAsDirected

Let's not forget - during peak, we have seasonals hired on for help. Right now - we don't even have that. In the hub I'm in, we have usually 130 to 150 people working during peak. Right now we have about 80, yet we're handling peak volume. Bet your ass management will see this and come next peak think "well, we managed with 80 folks...let's not spend the money on seasonals. Let's allocate that money to something else.....like....bonuses for ourselves as a result of the numbers looking that much better".

Thats why members need to file on management working. I file 4 to 5 DAILY since all of this happened.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Keep filing, it’s not THE solution but it helps, they haven’t been worried about me making 9.5 for months...3 grievances later and a 22.4 appeared out of thin air last night to take my last 40 stops and get me back in

Grey

I heard “special” clean up crews are heading to Phoenix to get us caught up by next week. They’ll be working on Sunday and Memorial Day .

UPSER1987

Going on 10 weeks of this and there’s still zero plan at all. We know you’re heavy. Go give it all you got.

Lol yeah ok good luck with that.

As my old ball coach used to yell at us MAKE A :censored2:ING ADJUSTMENT!!!!!

Lol...was your old ball coach Steve Spurrier? You must be old.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Lol...was your old ball coach Steve Spurrier? You must be old.

Considering spurrier coached as recently as last year. Yeah must be real old.

I didn’t say he didn’t. You normally hear old people use those terms.

You asked if spurrier was my coach and implied if he was I must old. Which simply isn’t true.
0E7E7353-BE6A-4F50-B4C4-3B0B673BC9EE.jpeg

MrBates

These 22.4’s can’t find their way out of the building without their GPS cradle.

In addition to that none of the 22.4's in my building can drive stick shift. I couldn't help but laugh when dispatch overlooked this one day. Nobody wanted to give up their route so they where scrambling to transfer work into an automatic. I made sure to leave right away to avoid getting any extra ndas.

Slacker45

But are any of us really surprised by this?? This is a company that can never handle Christmas every year, shocked by the insane volume we get then and they know that's coming. This has no labeled beginning and no end in sight and they are trying to handle it with limited staffing because they have to make sure shareholders are happy.

Really, the problem is that we never got our "break". Feb - April is supposed to be our "down time" to recover from peak before max vacations hit and the longer days that come from that. I really think injuries are going to start piling up. Don't care how good of shape your in, year round hours like this will catch up to people.

Stay safe everyone.
Wait you mean christmas has a set date?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Our center highering 1 FT, 9 22.4’s. And the names I saw on the 22.4 list made me want to crush my diad through my skull