Look for me!! You know you want to.!

brett636

I was able to locate your photo and touched it up a bit...

7e088-Retard_Girl_I_can_count_to_potato30.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Although Palin was speaking metaphorically, the reference to bells was apt, considering that Paul Revere owned a foundry that made bells. Colonial Americans did in fact use bells to warn against the statists of their day:

The town bell was actually ringing to alert the Lexington Company of Militia to assemble on the town common because the British regulars were on the march.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Palin was speaking "metaphorically"??

Peace.

Your posts are increasingly pushing the envelope :-)censored:bag, tampon, Reagan asking to be shot)--you can still make your point without offending; in fact, your point may be more effective if you chose not to offend. Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Your posts are increasingly pushing the envelope :-)censored:bag, tampon, Reagan asking to be shot)--you can still make your point without offending; in fact, your point may be more effective if you chose not to offend. Dave.

+1. It seems to be getting worse...maybe the hate is pushing TOS over the edge., seeking anger managment counseling might be a good idea.

wkmac

Who is the worst offender, the one who uses and posts the offending language (subjective) or the one who responds to it and incites continuing responses that contain more offending language (subjective again)?

This place is nothing but theater, the forum a stage and all of us are actors just playing a part picked for ourselves by ourselves. Just look at our egos in our Avatars! After the lights go out, it's back to reality so like championship wrestling, enjoy the theater of heel, villian, babyface and even some tweeners and the rollplaying just becomes a humorous diversion.

And in honor of Moreluck, I say

Wolakota

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who is the worst offender, the one who uses and posts the offending language (subjective) or the one who responds to it and incites continuing responses that contain more offending language (subjective again)?

This place is nothing but theater, the forum a stage and all of us are actors just playing a part picked for ourselves by ourselves. Just look at our egos in our Avatars! After the lights go out, it's back to reality so like championship wrestling, enjoy the theater of heel, villian, babyface and even some tweeners and the rollplaying just becomes a humorous diversion.

And in honor of Moreluck, I say

Wolakota

We may face the winds of change, but on the stage of life, I like having my hands on the trap door lever!!

wkmac

AH DAMN! I clicked the wrong video! Just so hard to tell Maher and Bozo apart at times! Sorry!

Pssst: Hey Trip, I screwed up on purpose, just between me and you!:wink2:

Just messin' with ya TOS!
wolakota to you too!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Liberal maroon Bill Maher Advises Occupier Mob: It Might Be Time To Get Violent…Don’t forget the golden rule: It’s OK when the left does it.