Look for me!! You know you want to.!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LOL

Peace

TOS

U a funny guy, if I didnt know better, Id say you were trying to kiss up to the C9! I got a better idea of who you are!

41mqtREXT2L__SL500_SS500_.jpg
41mqtREXT2L__SL500_SS500_.jpg

brett636

He says they don't have ID because they are poor. If they are that poor, they are probably on welfare and several forms of ID had to be shown to get on welfare.....

Obama Mega-Donor Bill Maher On Why Republicans Back Voter ID Laws: Blacks Are Poor And Take The Bus So They Don’t Have ID…

Its a funny excuse, because so many other activities in life require an ID like buying alcohol and boarding a plane. Requiring an id to vote is perfectly acceptable and should be normal to ensure less fraud during important elections. Now if you support election fraud then you have every reason to oppose voter ID laws, which explains why so many democrats oppose it.

BrownArmy

Its a funny excuse, because so many other activities in life require an ID like buying alcohol and boarding a plane. Requiring an id to vote is perfectly acceptable and should be normal to ensure less fraud during important elections. Now if you support election fraud then you have every reason to oppose voter ID laws, which explains why so many democrats oppose it.

The first half of your statement makes perfect sense.

As for the second half...that's a specious argument at best.

It would possibly make more sense if there was rampant voter fraud, which there simply isn't.

(A similarly specious argument goes like this: because it's largely republicans that are sponsoring these voter ID laws, all of the sudden, then their rationale must be to disenfranchise poor and minority voters who historically vote democratic...)

See what I mean?

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My son and I share the same first and last names. He uses my address for his permanent home address for school. He never votes. They do not check ID's where I vote. I do a pretty good job of signing his name and would have no problem voting twice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you ask a lefty, there's no problem with voter fraud.
If you ask a righty, voter fraud runs rampant.
It's my opinion that Al Franken is there because of felons voting.

Let's just remove all doubt!