An ugly prediction that you can hold me to...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg

I was wondering what ever became of The Spice Girls.:dead:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
As a side note: I SteveTheUPSGuy am in no way prejudiced against people of "girth". I simply posted this picture for it's comedic content and did not in anyway, shape or form intend to harass, intimidate or humiliate anyone in this forum.:peaceful:

As a big guy with a big belly, all I have to say is this....a man with a large tool needs a shed to cover it with.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
As a big guy with a big belly, all I have to say is this....a man with a large tool needs a shed to cover it with.
I have heard it said that for every 10 lbs a guy is overweight he loses like a 1/2" in length of that which is protected by the tool shed. :surprised:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have heard it said that for every 10 lbs a guy is overweight he loses like a 1/2" in length of that which is protected by the tool shed. :surprised:

I hope you are wrong at that Dilli, you have a lot of guys on here concerned all of a sudden!:biting:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
As "long" as you can see it without a mirror, u r good to go.
Mountain bikes in Oregon, I am having more of a hard time seeing that, Old guys on bikes hauling trailers, is this an advertisement for a new sit com? Surely you jest.
Did you have to know how to ride a mountain bike to get a job there?
Unreal

klein

Für Meno :)
As "long" as you can see it without a mirror, u r good to go.

I wanted to mention that.
In germany it's a common joke, when you see a fat guy.
He has "Spiegel Eiern".
And Spiegel Eiern means Eggs Sunny Side up.
Spiegel = Mirror, and Eiern = eggs.

upsgrunt

I think I could do the golf cart thing. A person could get really close to the front porch of EVERY delivery with those things. The step is low and they can't be any colder than a package car.