Look for me!! You know you want to.!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mexico is the most violent country in the western world, and many are not killed by guns; most are tortured , beheaded and have their body parts thrown all over the streets. Lately piles of bodies are dumped from trucks onto public roadways in City centers.

This is simply not true. The United States of America is the most violent place on earth. Its citizens kill more of each other than many countries combined. Klein is correct. OUR PEOPLE are the most violent. We have the most serial killers, the most rapist, the most robbers, the most burgulars, the most child molesters, the most gangs, the most car jackings, the most workplace violence,the most stabbings, the most domestic violence, the most drug use and the most number of guns in peoples hands than anywhere in the world.

We are a violent nation because over the years its been acceptable. Mexico is a drop in the bucket compared to the USA.

People kill, people kill using the easiest method available and thats the gun. Republicans want the ease of obtaining a gun, the premise which they claim is for protection, turns out to be the number one reason people are killed in this country. They ignore the ease of obtaining a gun in every crime, never once do they question if the person who goes on a rampage had the right or mental capacity to have owned those guns, they instead ignore the gun and immediately go for the excuse that the shooter somehow turned into a pysco after he bought his guns.

This nation refuses to acknowledge its violent history, and pretends we are a safe peace loving land.

The gun will always be the problem and not the solution. BABA says "when this country gets into a shooting war the unarmed will be outnumbered". Its a mindset like this that wants to shoot the place up.

This mindset believes that those with guns will come out on top. Sort of like the cowboys and indian days.

But this aint the cowboy and indian days. Today, americans prey on americans because supporters of guns give them the right to do it. We lead the world in gun deaths and until we reverse that trend we will remain a violent country.

Mexico is only reaching a level of violence that this country saw 200 years ago.

Add up all the american deaths since america was discovered ( including all the indians that were killed) and mexico wouldnt be a blip on that number.

You keep your gun, ill keep my sanity and solve my problems with discussion and the courts.

Peace.

This is simply not true. The United States of America is the most violent place on earth. Its citizens kill more of each other than many countries combined. Klein is correct. OUR PEOPLE are the most violent. We have the most serial killers, the most rapist, the most robbers, the most burgulars, the most child molesters, the most gangs, the most car jackings, the most workplace violence,the most stabbings, the most domestic violence, the most drug use and the most number of guns in peoples hands than anywhere in the world.

We are a violent nation because over the years its been acceptable. Mexico is a drop in the bucket compared to the USA.

People kill, people kill using the easiest method available and thats the gun. Republicans want the ease of obtaining a gun, the premise which they claim is for protection, turns out to be the number one reason people are killed in this country. They ignore the ease of obtaining a gun in every crime, never once do they question if the person who goes on a rampage had the right or mental capacity to have owned those guns, they instead ignore the gun and immediately go for the excuse that the shooter somehow turned into a pysco after he bought his guns.

This nation refuses to acknowledge its violent history, and pretends we are a safe peace loving land.

The gun will always be the problem and not the solution. BABA says "when this country gets into a shooting war the unarmed will be outnumbered". Its a mindset like this that wants to shoot the place up.

This mindset believes that those with guns will come out on top. Sort of like the cowboys and indian days.

But this aint the cowboy and indian days. Today, americans prey on americans because supporters of guns give them the right to do it. We lead the world in gun deaths and until we reverse that trend we will remain a violent country.

Mexico is only reaching a level of violence that this country saw 200 years ago.

Add up all the american deaths since america was discovered ( including all the indians that were killed) and mexico wouldnt be a blip on that number.

You keep your gun, ill keep my sanity and solve my problems with discussion and the courts.

Peace.

We've been down this road before and your rhetoric is just as ridiculous as ever. It's been proven on this message board more than once that when a state puts in the concealed weapon permit programs that crime rates drop. Every area of crime. It's an inconvenient truth for you but that's too bad.

Oh yea, we are a violent society, everyone is out to kill someone for no reason at all and if they just could get their hands on a gun they would wipe out the whole community.
getting a gun today is easier than it has been in many years, yet the FBI says the murder rate was down in 2010 from the year before. This is several years in a row that the murder rate has dropped.

FBI
I haven't been able to find any reputable source to bare this statement out. Care to provide proof of this accusation? yea, right.

over9five

Staff member
I did a quick search. The data I found shows the US intentional homicide rate per capita to be 32nd in the world.

There is also a chart showing rates thru the 2000s that show the US rate is DECLINING.

Mexico has 4 times our rate.

Link

menotyou

bella amicizia
Our troops need to come home, so they can defend our Southern Border. I don't see the Canadians attacking us anytime soon(51st state-hehe).

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh brother.... you dont understand sarcasm now? Clearly he was making a joke on foreign military policy and comparing the beliefs of ron paul against his audience and jokingly called them brainwashed liberals.

I agree with Ron paul, does that make me a right wing kook?

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2jgx1x.jpg

wkmac

Oh brother.... you dont understand sarcasm now? Clearly he was making a joke on foreign military policy and comparing the beliefs of ron paul against his audience and jokingly called them brainwashed liberals.

I agree with Ron paul, does that make me a right wing kook?

peace.

From the standpoint of the republican establishment, yes it does but in truth it speaks volumes about the republican establishment!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Maher To Obama: “Take My Million, But Not My Act”…
Bill Maher

@billmaher
Obama's joke about Michele not going down all the way - hey, who's the pottymouth here? Barry, take my million, but not my act!!

7 Jun 12

Both are unfunny hacks, maybe Maher’s on to something.
Via Politico:
Bill Maher may have contributed $1 million to Barack Obama’s reelection effort, but that doesn’t mean he won’t ding the president from time to time.

The host of HBO’s “Real Time” took to Twitter Thursday night to react to a joke made Wednesday night by Obama that was construed, in some circles, as a risque one.

Obama’s joke about Michele not going down all the way – hey, who’s the pottymouth here? Barry, take my million, but not my act!! — Bill Maher (@billmaher) June 8, 2012

moreluck

golden ticket member
From TOS's favorite news source......

Obama Mega-Donor Bill Maher: “Tea People” Are Incestuous Xenophobes…
Bill Maher
@billmaher
I c the Tea People who drifted back to the attic to have sex with their half sisters after winning 2010 r back calling Obama foreign - jeez

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
From TOS's favorite news source......

Obama Mega-Donor Bill Maher: “Tea People” Are Incestuous Xenophobes…

Bill Maher
@billmaher
I c the Tea People who drifted back to the attic to have sex with their half sisters after winning 2010 r back calling Obama foreign - jeez

I AGREE WITH HIM.

Peace

TOS

ibslick50

I think I solved the mystery of what tos looks like..I think hes the one in the green, but I could be wrong.[video=youtube_share;6KSiyaqnZYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSiyaqnZYs[/video]