looking for any part timer that has been part time since April 1995 or earlier

mfsmc

looking for any part timer that has been part time (by choice or by getting fd over by the company as far as driving opportunities) since April 1995 or earlier

mfsmc

I bid and won a 22.3 job outa st louis mo, Been drivin 24 years and part time 4 years before that. 99% of the time will be air driving ...that pay is 30.64 before the upcoming raises but im told occasionally I will do :censored2: inside and my pay will be what a part timer with the same seniority would be making

mfsmc

Doesn't since or earlier mean at any time?
uhhhh no...… "since" means at least since 95, and "or earlier" means that if their seniority is before 95 I would like to talk with them as well.... shall I charge you for this English lesson ??

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I bid and won a 22.3 job outa st louis mo, Been drivin 24 years and part time 4 years before that. 99% of the time will be air driving ...that pay is 30.64 before the upcoming raises but im told occasionally I will do :censored2: inside and my pay will be what a part timer with the same seniority would be making
They can not make up the rules as they go. contact your BA.

542thruNthru

What does your Supplmental contract say?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
.. shall I charge you for this English lesson ??
Now you did it...

tumblr_on0vk0b4Wd1vkjvs5o1_500.gif