Lose Your OT

Imchar1

With 22.4s making half of what a top rate driver makes it is now cost effective to take away virtually all overtime.

Every 22.4 can take 2 hours worth of stops off 4 drivers each. If you have 100 drivers in the center that covers everybody. Keep in mind your vacation checks with OT gone. It's not perfectly dollar to dollar cost effective and some of you may not want OT but imagine mgmts joy watching all those guys that do count on OT squirm.

Mst3k

You have posted countless threads complaining about the new contract but you likely will not convince anyone here who is not already on your side. I feel like your efforts would be better used talking to your coworkers.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ups won’t put in extra routes right now with brand new drivers making 20 an hour or with tcd with no pension... and you think they are going to run unlimited 22.4’s with full time pensions and healthcare packages.... highly unlikely.

Grey

With 22.4s making half of what a top rate driver makes it is now cost effective to take away virtually all overtime.

Every 22.4 can take 2 hours worth of stops off 4 drivers each. If you have 100 drivers in the center that covers everybody. Keep in mind your vacation checks with OT gone. It's not perfectly dollar to dollar cost effective and some of you may not want OT but imagine mgmts joy watching all those guys that do count on OT squirm.

This makes me want to vote yes.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Ups won’t put in extra routes right now with brand new drivers making 20 an hour or with tcd with no pension... and you think they are going to run unlimited 22.4’s with full time pensions and healthcare packages.... highly unlikely.
Your TCD’s don’t get a pension?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Maybe I’m thinking about casuals... there’s too many classifications to keep track of and they are trying to add ANOTHER layer in the mix...
Definitely casuals. And you’re right on way too many classifications. There should be:
Driving FT
Inside FT
Part Time

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why does anyone think they are going to do anything but what they’ve been doing? They could put in extra routes right now, never gonna happen, ever!!!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Why does anyone think they are going to do anything but what they’ve been doing? They could put in extra routes right now, never gonna happen, ever!!!

If the contract goes through as written there will be changes to the metrics

IE will still count SPC. They'll just add another to the equation. SPC-RD and SPC-SCD.

Thats;
Stops Per Car-Regular Driver (with a plan of 8 hours each day)

Stops Per Car-Second Class Driver (with a plan of who the :censored2: cares each day)

Indecisi0n

I agree which is why I am voting yes.

Foamer Pyle

You can have my overtime, i don’t live over my means.