Losing attendance bonus on 2/25/22

boxerdan

When it's no longer on your check.
I'm not trying to be a little :censored2:, but this is how most PTer's found out they lost the MRA, and is how most PTer's will find out they the attendance bonus is gone. You can always ask your steward or it might get discussed at the your local's meeting.

I'm not trying to be a little :censored2:, but this is how most PTer's found out they lost the MRA, and is how most PTer's will find out they the attendance bonus is gone. You can always ask your steward or it might get discussed at the your local's meeting.
Not all PT received the bonus even in the same building. None of our PT air drivers received it or after talking to guys at the airport, never heard a word about a bonus. But PT making almost $40/hr did receive the bonus.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Not all PT received the bonus even in the same building. None of our PT air drivers received it or after talking to guys at the airport, never heard a word about a bonus. But PT making almost $40/hr did receive the bonus.
No part timers in Ron H's local received anything to begin with

Imabear

The Steward in my building didnt even know we eee getting s bonus. He shrugged his shoulders and said to call the hall and that its a "corporate" issue. I guess since it doesnt effect him since hes ft he doesnt care. Another lazy union slug.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The Steward in my building didnt even know we eee getting s bonus. He shrugged his shoulders and said to call the hall and that its a "corporate" issue. I guess since it doesnt effect him since hes ft he doesnt care. Another lazy union slug.

Ever thought about running for Steward..? 🗳

PTSandwichMaker

"Swanson said:
What about pt workers that never received MRA raise or attendance bonus, that still put forth effort"

I can say they are like me, and put forth effort no matter what the circumstances, but honestly have no clue why they didn't receive the MRA and aren't getting the attendance bonus. And they are like me, not wanting to find another work place where you have to start all over again.

I think it has to do with UPS trying to divide all of us, give some locations something, but not others. They know what they are doing, and it looks like it's working, and it's sad.
Yes definitely. Trying to create uncertainty as well.

PTSandwichMaker

Do you know why they don't, or aren't?
Hoffa Jr is the basic answer why. Think of the union as how government works, it is more complex than just “them” “they”; the union is not just a single uniform entity comprised of likeminded people.it’s not “they do this” “”they don’t care”…. How can I explain how much referring to union as a singular they or them kind of actually triggers mr? Anyway. Part of the issue is that the former president/administration invoked 2/3rds rule basically vetoing what the members who voted voted against.. I would try to explain this better but about to knock out so try googling or digging on here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I believe that we still have our attendance bonus, however, I am definitely expecting that it will be gone within the month. Also, how did you find out that you were losing out on the bonus?

Hopefully they will raise up the salaries in 2023 and realize that most of their profit margins are because of the workers on their team that put in a lot of effort on a day-day basis.
Lol
Keep on keepin on my man

Labelflipper

Hoffa Jr is the basic answer why. Think of the union as how government works, it is more complex than just “them” “they”; the union is not just a single uniform entity comprised of likeminded people.it’s not “they do this” “”they don’t care”…. How can I explain how much referring to union as a singular they or them kind of actually triggers mr? Anyway. Part of the issue is that the former president/administration invoked 2/3rds rule basically vetoing what the members who voted voted against.. I would try to explain this better but about to knock out so try googling or digging on here.
Thanks, I get what you're saying.