Losing attendance bonus on 2/25/22

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The MRA is an embarrassment for the Union. The rank and file should have competitive wages that are negotiated by the Union and not dependent upon UPS’s generosity. The fact that our wages in some areas are not competitive demonstrates how out of touch the international is with half of its members.

That is why we voted it down 👎... all well never mind..👹

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The MRA is an embarrassment for the Union. The rank and file should have competitive wages that are negotiated by the Union and not dependent upon UPS’s generosity. The fact that our wages in some areas are not competitive demonstrates how out of touch the international is with half of its members.

The "Man" himself....

1645654566105.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe if that half showed up to vote they wouldn’t get what was leftover

NYJetsfan87

The longer you stick around the more you will learn this every single day. This company will gladly step over a dime to pick up a penny. They cut the extra pay for loaders at my hub and ohh boy nothing but new faces. Willing to loose people just to save a few extra dollars a day. Ohh well. I’ll keep making $60 an hour preloading and filing grievances on any supervisors working…..because that makes more sense to carol.
lol you should see the smalls sort in my building overnight. More supervisors working then union members because the full time supervisor is trying to cheat his way to a manager’s position . I’m an article 22.3 and have the seniority to get a position in that area. Among other things The full time supervisor is a compulsive liar who doesn’t come to work half the time and when he does come to work he sleeps and hides in offices. But UPS pays him over 100,000 a year go figure. The union allows it. I’ve grown to accept it.

22.34life

You got any suggestions or you just looking for somebody to whine at
Maybe I do, unfortunately I don't think I will be on the negotiating committee.it didn't effect me I'm top rate 22.3 but as a steward I spoke to plenty of part timers that it did.you are obviously one these people that believe if you don't have a solution don't complain but you forget their are plenty high paid ibt officials whose job it is to find a solution.

Frank888

I believe that we still have our attendance bonus, however, I am definitely expecting that it will be gone within the month. Also, how did you find out that you were losing out on the bonus?

Hopefully they will raise up the salaries in 2023 and realize that most of their profit margins are because of the workers on their team that put in a lot of effort on a day-day basis.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I believe that we still have our attendance bonus, however, I am definitely expecting that it will be gone within the month. Also, how did you find out that you were losing out on the bonus?

Hopefully they will raise up the salaries in 2023 and realize that most of their profit margins are because of the workers that put in a lot of effort on a day-day basis.
ups wants to make where you cant afford to drive to work