Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And a moat.
Nah I’ll just put my buddies with their rifles on top of the wall lol

Here’s one of them at 600 yards this weekend.
5E7BA61A-98FA-4366-9816-901CEF682791.jpeg

Brownslave688

Does he enter tournaments, got a buddy who shoots in the national tournament.
His first one is in June. Said if he shots like that he should be in the running to win his division.

That was my brother in law. Have two other friends that do tournaments also but they normally shoot 1000+ yards.

Dr.Brownz

Yeah, I’m not surprised math is hard for you.

It’s no different than spending $2 for 1 ticket or $200 for 20 tickets. Statiscally speaking the odds of you winning in either situation is almost zero. The odds of winning are so great it’s not worth it. It’s the difference in .00000001% or .0000001% if you can’t figure that math out.....well you’re exactly who the lotto wants to play.

“More higher”

Apparently English is hard for you also.

LOL you are the one having a problem with math and english now if you believe I should have wrote " The pool has a 10x or more high chance of winning."

"...10x more (or higher) chance of winning" I typed it out verbatim as I would have said it, parenthesis are implied since a competent native speaker of english would figure it out.

Quoting me as "more higher" is blatantly ignoring context.

Brownslave688

LOL you are the one having a problem with math and english now if you believe I should have wrote " The pool has a 10x or more high chance of winning."

"...10x more (or higher) chance of winning" I typed it out verbatim as I would have said it, parenthesis are implied since a competent native speaker of english would figure it out.

No you typed out “10x or more higher”

It’s right there
It's not virtually the same. The pool has a 10x or more higher chance of winning. Math

And 10X virtually zero is still virtually zero.

Brownslave688

I’ll just leave this here for you too.

"Written" or "wrote"?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All lotteries love a winner.
The smart one hire lawyers first.
Some one(s) will win.
It is improbable that a game would not go on forever without finding a winner.
Buy one ticket just to cover your odds.

Brownslave688

All lotteries love a winner.
The smart one hire lawyers first.
Some one(s) will win.
It is improbable that a game would not go on forever without finding a winner.
Buy one ticket just to cover your odds.

Since no numbers are eliminated after a drawing the chances of anyone winning would remain static if ticket buyers didn’t increase with the prize size.

It’s pretty amazing that anyone buys tickets before 500 million or so. While your individual chances to win are the same the chances that anyone wins are slim when the prize is low.

As the prize approaches a billion enough people buy tickets that sometimes the fact that SOMEONE will win becomes inevitable.