Louisville Incident

vantexan

Watch the Nashville video. He was a beat cop who rolled up, got keys, pulled out a rifle from his standard police car called for 3 or 4 guys to back him up and pushed in hard. He wasn't SWAT.

There aren't as many details from St. Louis. But again sounds like normal beat cops who were in the door in under 2 minutes after arrival. Not trained, hardened, geared up SWAT guys.
But you implied that they have improved by learning from Uvalde as if these guys wouldn't have done the same thing before Uvalde. For all of my life I have seen countless reports of cops running towards danger. Most of the cops in Uvalde appeared to be poorly trained and seemed to lack courage. That's a reflection on that department's leadership and possibly the local culture but isn't reflective of cops in general in most places. I've listened to people here and elsewhere rag on cops and sometimes it's justified. But these same people wouldn't hesitate to call the police if they felt they and/or their family were in danger. Extremely tired of seeing people rant against the police who have a very difficult and at times dangerous job.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

And I bet you don't have a nickel's worth of liability insurance backing you should you use your shooting skills to kill or injure another person and you fail to prove in a court of law that it was warranted . Never thought about that now did you?

Manslaughter conviction. Getting sued by the victims family taking every cent of personal property to your name. Not a single gunslinger on this page has ever stopped for a moment and considered what the personal consequences could be if they used lethal force to take another life and they fail to prove that it was warranted.

Defending the rule of law is commendable...Until the law comes for you and you discover that contrary to your long standing belief that the law is always on your side that is this particular case....it isn't.
I bet you shouldn’t comment on what you have no idea about. Did you ever think about that? Insured to the hilt lawyer on speed dial, have been for 20 years.

Thebrownblob

How many of those crimes/robberies etc stopped with AR-15s?
Who cares? Most shootings are committed with handguns. What’s your point? Just because you’re pretending AR15 is somehow more deadly. Does it mean it is and it’s actually very concealable. You live in a fantasy world with fairies and rainbows.

newolddude

But you implied that they have improved by learning from Uvalde as if these guys wouldn't have done the same thing before Uvalde. For all of my life I have seen countless reports of cops running towards danger. Most of the cops in Uvalde appeared to be poorly trained and seemed to lack courage. That's a reflection on that department's leadership and possibly the local culture but isn't reflective of cops in general in most places. I've listened to people here and elsewhere rag on cops and sometimes it's justified. But these same people wouldn't hesitate to call the police if they felt they and/or their family was in danger. Extremely tired of seeing people rant against the police who have a very difficult and at times dangerous job.

That's the problem. You guys think all Communist Democrats hate all law enforcement.

I want cops to be well trained, well paid, well equipped professionals who act accordingly, do their job and respect the citizens. Not double dip on the clock, vote/live multiple places, hold real estate agent license in a state a 1000 miles away and then kneel on a guys neck for 10 minutes because he didn't lick his boot.

Defund the police was a stupid, dumb, idiotic and will cost the Communist Democrats. Refund the police is what we should be doing.

Have social workers deal with homeless, mental issues, addiction etc.
Have traffic agents deal with speeding tickets, parking and other petty nuisance.
Have "real" police who deal with crime, criminals and "real" problems.

newolddude

Who cares? Most shootings are committed with handguns. What’s your point? Just because you’re pretending AR15 is somehow more deadly. Does it mean it is and it’s actually very concealable. You live in a fantasy world with fairies and rainbows.
You live in an equally fairy and rainbow world where you and your friends need lots and lots and lots of AR-15 to take down the government that's coming to enslave you.

Thebrownblob

That's the problem. You guys think all Communist Democrats hate all law enforcement.

I want cops to be well trained, well paid, well equipped professionals who act accordingly, do their job and respect the citizens. Not double dip on the clock, vote/live multiple places, hold real estate agent license in a state a 1000 miles away and then kneel on a guys neck for 10 minutes because he didn't lick his boot.

Defund the police was a stupid, dumb, idiotic and will cost the Communist Democrats. Refund the police is what we should be doing.

Have traffic agents deal with speeding tickets, parking and other petty nuisance.
I don’t know if your communist that is something you said.

But anytime you give someone a gun, they have power over you and you can’t trust anyone who has power over you because power corrupts. That human nature.

bacha29

I bet you shouldn’t comment on what you have no idea about. Did you ever think about that? Insured to the hilt lawyer on speed dial, have been for 20 years.
You speed dial lawyer cannot guarantee you an acquittal on a manslaughter rap and your insurer won't pay a dime if they can prove that yours was a case of willful negligence.

Thebrownblob

You live in an equally fairy and rainbow world where you and your friends need lots and lots and lots of AR-15 to take down the government that's coming to enslave you.
More fairytales you just made up. I own exactly 0 A.R. 15’s. Because I don’t practice with them nor shoot with them. And why would I take the government down with an average consumer grade weapon that’s no different than any other consumer grade weapon. Your ignorance on these matters is showing.

bacha29

I don’t know if your communist that is something you said.

But anytime you give someone a gun, they have power over you and you can’t trust anyone who has power over you because power corrupts. That human nature.
Given the arsenal of guns you have the level of corruption you're guilty of has to be very impressive among criminal circles.

bacha29

More fairytales you just made up. I own exactly 0 A.R. 15’s. Because I don’t practice with them nor shoot with them. And why would I take the government down with an average consumer grade weapon that’s no different than any other consumer grade weapon. Your ignorance on these matters is showing.
And the absurdity of the things you're saying here us all rolling on the floor laughing.

bacha29

Oh that's right. A gun enthusiast of your caliber wouldn't be caught with a little AR. Guys like you never go to the range with anything less than a MA Duce , a BAR, a Thompson or an MG42.

vantexan

And how discouraging it must be for police that not only are they characterized as thugs, racists, bigots, etc all the time but in many jurisdictions prosecutors are putting arrestees right back on the street. Felonies are downgraded to misdemeanors. That guy who sued Trump? Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg? His office has downgraded 52% of felony arrests to misdemeanors since he got elected. Crime has soared. So when we talk about communist Democrats, etc we've got good reason. Happening all over the country and to my knowledge not one of these Soros backed DA's is a Republican.