Louisville Incident

Thebrownblob

Oh that's right. A gun enthusiast of your caliber wouldn't be caught with a little AR. Guys like you never go to the range with anything less than a MA Duce , a BAR, a Thompson or an MG42.
Who said I wouldn’t be caught with an AR? They’re nice rifles. I don’t generally keep any weapons that I don’t regularly shoot because I would not be able to use them properly. I don’t keep that round of ammo, so I don’t keep that weapon. I have on one in the past. More nonsense from the unenlightened and unknowledgeable.

You can go hide under your desk when the intruder comes in your house and call the police and hope they come to your rescue. I’ll take care of myself.

bacha29

Who said I wouldn’t be caught with an AR? They’re nice rifles. I don’t generally keep any weapons that I don’t regularly shoot because I would not be able to use them properly. I don’t keep that round of ammo, so I don’t keep that weapon. I have on one in the past. More nonsense from the unenlightened and unknowledgeable.

You can go hide under your desk when the intruder comes in your house and call the police and hope they come to your rescue. I’ll take care of myself.
Blustering, bombastic paranoid gun nuts. I see them everywhere, Have nothing, fearful and suspicious of everyone but that gun of theirs gives them the twisted sense of empowerment they cling to.

Thebrownblob

Blustering, bombastic paranoid gun nuts. I see them everywhere, Have nothing, fearful and suspicious of everyone but that gun of theirs gives them the twisted sense of empowerment they cling to.
So you live in an open carry state and see people carrying guns? Or were just assuming? My guess is you have no idea because most of what you do is talk about things you have no idea about. What’s a gun nut? A person who carries a gun around all day because something bad might happen? So you think the police are gun nuts?

Thebrownblob

I asked you that question at last week's mass shooting. Is the militarization of the entire nation the only solution the radical right has to offer?
Is disregarding the Constitution and disarming law-abiding citizens. The only solution the radical left has?

bacha29

So you live in an open carry state and see people carrying guns? Or were just assuming? My guess is you have no idea because most of what you do is talk about things you have no idea about. What’s a gun nut? A person who carries a gun around all day because something bad might happen? So you think the police are gun nuts?
My state is a concealed permit state and you have to show just cause and have no criminal record. The majority of the people in my state believe that the militarization of America will come with negative consequences that will be very hard to undo once they are released upon the nation.

Thebrownblob

My state is a concealed permit state and you have to show just cause and have no criminal record. The majority of the people in my state believe that the militarization of America will come with negative consequences that will be very hard to undo once they are released upon the nation.
Oh good then it sounds like you’ve got some of what you might call common sense laws already in place should be good to go. Why are you complaining?

Thebrownblob

Totally devoid of an answer you wrap yourself in the Constitution along with the totally unfounded nonsense that gun control will disarm the nation.
Yes, why would anyone want to wrap their selves in their constitutional God-given rights how ridiculous nonsense. Your question was totally devoid of any common sense, because it’s not common to you.

Thebrownblob

So basically, you lied about saying, you see gun nuts, all the time? Why would you lie about that doesn’t make sense are you traveling to other states and hanging out with Gun enthusiast or did you just make all that up?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
People who assume that someone is a liberal because they have pronouns in their bio don’t understand how that whole thing works.
He has a whole reddit thing about trump, he was a liberal and his dad was a big gun control person

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So basically, you lied about saying, you see gun nuts, all the time? Why would you lie about that doesn’t make sense are you traveling to other states and hanging out with Gun enthusiast or did you just make all that up?
Does dude realize guy passed all background checks and screenings to get his gun