Loved the brief time that i worked here

It was only a month, and i saw my self pursuing driver in the long game, but i knew i would never make it - i was doing this to fill time until i got a call from the local pipefitters union.

So the brown ship has sailed.

Getting paid to wake up early so i could work out was the best, but now i guess i will just join, again, the list of suckers who pay for the gym.

Shame really. Getting paid to listen to music and podcasts was my jam.

Have fun, guys.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It was only a month, and i saw my self pursuing driver in the long game, but i knew i would never make it - i was doing this to fill time until i got a call from the local pipefitters union.

Getting paid to wake up early so i could work out was the best, but now i guess i will just join, again, the list of suckers who pay for the gym.

Have fun, guys.

Who cares you've been here a month. You don't deserve a goodbye thread. Now beat it schwesticles.

Good luck to you!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Have fun, guys.
Pipefitter?
xvvvJr.gif

Cementups

Box Monkey

Have fun, guys.

Pipefitters is a good job. I just had a friend pass away last week who was in our local Pipefitters union. He was on his way home from work one night, went into diabetic shock and drove off the road into a house, killing him. He was 36 and off to a very bright future. I'd hate to think it, but if it's Local 520 then you would be taking his spot. They'd be some big shoes to fill.
Good luck in your apprenticeship.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on getting into the pipefitters union, I tried to get into Local 72 in Atlanta once. Its a much better career than package car. My older brother is one and works for GM. He mostly stands around and makes about $140K a year. He works about 70-80 hours a week, the Bowling Green Plant is tooling up for the mid-engine Corvette and a Cadillac right now.

Knothead

Yep.
Congrats on getting into the pipefitters union, I tried to get into Local 72 in Atlanta once. Its a much better career than package car. My older brother is one and works for GM. He mostly stands around and makes about $140K a year. He works about 70-80 hours a week, the Bowling Green Plant is tooling up for the mid-engine Corvette and a Cadillac right now.
Interesting, I knew about the mid-engined 'vette, but what is this Caddy you speak of? XLR replacement on the c7 platform? Front or Mid-engine? Can you divulge?