Loved the brief time that i worked here

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Interesting, I knew about the mid-engined 'vette, but what is this Caddy you speak of? XLR replacement on the c7 platform? Front or Mid-engine? Can you divulge?

The mid-engine Vette is about to go into production, my brother has seen the prototypes. Bowling Green is tooling up to run a second shift, that's why he is getting so much over-time. GM is going to cram a Vette engine into a Cadillac, I don't know what model it is. My brother gave me a private tour of the plant a couple of years ago, it and the museum across the street are cool to see if you are in the area.

I inquired, and the pay with the pipe fitters union is twice what they start at in the best scenario, with the same benefits of the union from the get go. Plus, i get to use tools again, and can wear my headphones.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I inquired, and the pay with the pipe fitters union is twice what they start at in the best scenario, with the same benefits of the union from the get go. Plus, i get to use tools again, and can wear my headphones.
A71F96F0-8BA8-44B3-9D3E-B02F8C27ED10.gif