Lunch skippers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The end of day guys are a joke. By not stopping, you are doing more work.

Maybe if everyone does the right thing, they would have to hire more drivers.

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
I'm somewhat of a lunch skipper...sometimes I get out at lunch and start skipping thinking about the 50 bucks an hour we get paid in OT by simply following the methods and NOT running like a scab and cheating myself and family out of potential millions...

Im not skipping lunch!
20140506_131812.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It
Skipping lunch to make bonus does not justify throwing your coworkers under the bus or violating the contract. What about the guy that has to cover your route and does it by the book? It's also a law now that you take at least 30 minutes.
is not the law for us .This has been disused in length in other forums. I take a 1 minute lunch every day and my 2 paid 10 minute breaks. 21 minutes is enough time for me to use restroom, eat my chipotle and put in a big fat chew and only 1 minute of my day is unpaid. :mcsmiley1:

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
It

is not the law for us .This has been disused in length in other forums. I take a 1 minute lunch every day and my 2 paid 10 minute breaks. 21 minutes is enough time for me to use restroom, eat my chipotle and put in a big fat chew and only 1 minute of my day is unpaid. :mcsmiley1:

Get home fast as you like, watch a little extra tv while I keep making those fat checks and stuffing my bank and retirement accounts with $$$. But realize your stop count will rise slowly but surely till one day you will get in same time as the slower guys who don't skip lunches.