Lying ladies?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I think Moore floundered greatly when Bill Press kept pressing him to show it to him in the Constitution (dealing with homosexual acts and what spins off from them). My answer would have been, "You are correct, the Constitution does not deal with the question of, or the realities of homosexual conduct. In not dealing specifically, the 10th amendment leaves these questions to the States and their Legislatures, to make laws, the reason the Legislators were voted into office." With that answer the question would have morphed into another question or series of questions. Thanks for posting the clip, I enjoyed it and don't think Moore represented history, the history, the Law, or himself well. We all have bad days. A very easy question to answer though, and give supporting facts to make a strong case. Moore failed miserably, and was still on the correct side of Law.
So you're saying he's an electable maroon? Sounds familiar.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a tale of stupidity .
Former Mass Gov. Deval Patrick ( D ) was this past weekend in Alabama against Judge Moore. Saying that he has no moral character .
Let us go back to 1993 in California. The Gov's brother-in-law is arrested for spousal rape ( the Gov's sister ) and was convicted .
Years later the lovely couple have patched things up and move to Milton, Mass ( also the home of the Gov. ) . State Law says the brother-in-law must be listed as a sex offender, but the Gov says no . And to prove his point he fires woman heading the Sex Offender Registry Board . Thus the rapist is never listed .
So while The Gov is in Alabama this past weekend , his brother-in-law rapes again . Confesses to the police that he did forcibly detain his victim , stopped her from hitting a panic button and had as he put it sexual intercourse .
He is being held without bail .

It will be fine

Former Mass Gov. Deval Patrick ( D ) was this past weekend in Alabama against Judge Moore. Saying that he has no moral character .
Let us go back to 1993 in California. The Gov's brother-in-law is arrested for spousal rape ( the Gov's sister ) and was convicted .
Years later the lovely couple have patched things up and move to Milton, Mass ( also the home of the Gov. ) . State Law says the brother-in-law must be listed as a sex offender, but the Gov says no . And to prove his point he fires woman heading the Sex Offender Registry Board . Thus the rapist is never listed .
So while The Gov is in Alabama this past weekend , his brother-in-law rapes again . Confesses to the police that he did forcibly detain his victim , stopped her from hitting a panic button and had as he put it sexual intercourse .
I'd place a bet and give you odds that Roy Moore doesn't believe spousal rape is a thing. He committed statutory rape after all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'd place a bet and give you odds that Roy Moore doesn't believe spousal rape is a thing. He committed statutory rape after all.
False .
He is only alleged to have committed anything .
I have not heard nor seen any criminal charges lodged against him . And most likely never will .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Republican women's group meeting in Alabama:
3..gif

rod

Retired 22 years

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rape is karma?
Man, your god sounds like an evil dick.
What you feel to realize is the Gov. Patrick grow up on Chicago south side where he faced discrimination , as he tells it , someone throw an empty coke can at him . Can you imagine how that has taunted him for decades ?