Lying ladies?

It will be fine

So who is jailing gays or banning Muslims? Do gays not openly march in parades? Do Muslims not worship in mosques? We should have the right to refuse service to gays if we choose to if that service is something that violates our conscience. The bakery that refused to make a wedding cake would've been happy to sell that couple any item in their store, but didn't want to participate in a gay wedding by making a specific cake celebrating that marriage which was against their beliefs. By insisting that they violate their beliefs you are in effect suppressing their views. And we have Muslims in this country that no one is saying to boot out or ban. We ask, as Americans, that people of all beliefs practice their faith in peaceful coexistence with those of other beliefs. No matter the group they have the right to do so as long as they aren't hurting anyone. That doesn't mean we should bring in hundreds of thousands, millions according to some, of those with very different cultural values who believe that only their religion is valid and must work towards it's eventual domination. If you don't think that's the case with these folks then go to their country and advocate atheism. Let's see how far you get. I suspect some of the motive on the Left is a hatred of Christianity and wanting to poke at us by bringing in Muslims.
Roy "I bang little girls" Moore has said homosexuality should be illegal. He says Muslims should not be allowed in congress. This thread is about him. Those are his positions. He's a scumbag.

vantexan

Roy "I bang little girls" Moore has said homosexuality should be illegal. He says Muslims should not be allowed in congress. This thread is about him. Those are his positions. He's a scumbag.
I must have missed it. Was he having intercourse with these young women? If so as a Christian he should ask for forgiveness from God. Hopefully he did a long time ago. Does not preclude him from holding office unless it's proven that he has continued to do so. Ted Kennedy killed a young woman driving drunk in a car accident that he was either taking home after having sex with her or taking her somewhere to have sex, I forget which. And he was married. Doesn't stop the Left from lionizing him. Or shrugging shoulders over Clinton's accusers that there's plenty evidence of. If Roy Moore is a conservative voice in the Senate and he's asked for forgiveness for past transgressions then bring it on.

floridays

Why the need to lie, cite banging of little girls. There is no need to lie on purpose, that was not a misstatement.
Please support the homosexuality and legality claim, or that is a blatant lie. I agree, Muslims should not be allowed in congress, but the dirty little secret is these are elected positions. Prove he made the Muslim statement also. These are all lies until you offer proof.

It will be fine

Why the need to lie, cite banging of little girls. There is no need to lie on purpose, that was not a misstatement.
Please support the homosexuality and legality claim, or that is a blatant lie. I agree, Muslims should not be allowed in congress, but the dirty little secret is these are elected positions. Prove he made the Muslim statement also. These are all lies until you offer proof.
Google is your friend, pick whatever source you like, since you won't like whichever one I choose. Moore wrote an op-ed titled "Muslim Ellison should not sit in congress." These aren't positions he shies away from, he fully embraces them. He has many legal opinions denying homosexual parents their parental rights and says they should face imprisonment or execution. Scumbag

floridays

Google is your friend, pick whatever source you like, since you won't like whichever one I choose. Moore wrote an op-ed titled "Muslim Ellison should not sit in congress." These aren't positions he shies away from, he fully embraces them. He has many legal opinions denying homosexual parents their parental rights and says they should face imprisonment or execution. Scumbag
I'm not googling anything, I knew your post was BS when I read it. I want citations backing the claims you made. They don't exist so just admit it. I know the legal part, cite Moore's legal holdings and opinion regarding homosexual cases, you cite, I'll read the facts of the case.
If you had verified proof of your statements you wouldn't send me to google to prove your points. Until you supply, you are full of BS. bsbullf.gif

It will be fine

I'm not googling anything, I knew your post was BS when I read it. I want citations backing the claims you made. They don't exist so just admit it. I know the legal part, cite Moore's legal holdings and opinion regarding homosexual cases, you cite, I'll read the facts of the case.
If you had verified proof of your statements you wouldn't send me to google to prove your points. Until you supply, you are full of BS. View attachment 169582
What source would you accept? Apparently his op-ed isn't trustworthy either? Is Time ok? How about Slate? CNN? They all have similar stories with the same facts and quotes from Moore. Which would you prefer?

It will be fine

If you had verified proof of your statements you wouldn't send me to google to prove your points. Until you supply, you are full of BS. View attachment 169582

How about video of the c-span interview of him saying it. Will that do?

Roy Moore 2005 Press | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

floridays

What source would you accept? Apparently his op-ed isn't trustworthy either? Is Time ok? How about Slate? CNN? They all have similar stories with the same facts and quotes from Moore. Which would you prefer?
Concerning the homosexual parental claims you would need access to Westlaw, the others knock yourself out, I can find myself out of the forest.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

floridays

How about video of the c-span interview of him saying it. Will that do?

Roy Moore 2005 Press | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
I think Moore floundered greatly when Bill Press kept pressing him to show it to him in the Constitution (dealing with homosexual acts and what spins off from them). My answer would have been, "You are correct, the Constitution does not deal with the question of, or the realities of homosexual conduct. In not dealing specifically, the 10th amendment leaves these questions to the States and their Legislatures, to make laws, the reason the Legislators were voted into office." With that answer the question would have morphed into another question or series of questions. Thanks for posting the clip, I enjoyed it and don't think Moore represented history, the history, the Law, or himself well. We all have bad days. A very easy question to answer though, and give supporting facts to make a strong case. Moore failed miserably, and was still on the correct side of Law.