Made a sexual joke, got attacked, advice?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I saw a sorter get an unloader in a choke hold and take him out. Both got fired, both got their jobs back. Don’t sign anything other than grievance slips and don’t resign. If you do you give up unemployment.

542thruNthru

I saw a sorter get an unloader in a choke hold and take him out. Both got fired, both got their jobs back. Don’t sign anything other than grievance slips and don’t resign. If you do you give up unemployment.

Had a high pick off get into a shoving match with a PT sup once. The guy shoved the PT sup onto the moving belt. He was fired and got his job back the next day. The PT sup started the shoving because he was upset the guy was letting missorts go by.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Damn, dude. That sucks. I had all kinds of good jokes. Especially when I was on preload unloading trailers with someone. Obviously they weren't the kind you tell someone the first time you meet them 'cause they'd probably call the cops but no one got offended and we all had a good time.

Hell, there were even a few who we'd greet each other before PCM by sneaking up on the other and grabbing their ass.

Needs help unloading a trailer, and plays grab-ass with the boys before start time..

ibleedbrown

After days of buddy muddying with him for days, including many different sexual conversations with him and many other workers. He was looking at my ass for some reason and I very obviously joking said "you want my booty or something?"
He flips, attacks me, him being 6'4" me 5'1". I subdue him(state champion wrestling and MMA experience) non violently and the supes get involved.
He screamed about being raped as kid. We both made many sexual jokes back and forth. As do most the people where I work. He didnt kick my ass either, I just didn't hit him back but I stopped him from hitting me.

Dear penthouse.....

40 and out

The labor director basically screamed at me to give him my badge and leave and be fired for sexual harrassment or resign after I asked for a day to think. Shop steward saw the whole thing and calmed him down. I ended up resigning because he was basically forcing me out anyway. And he said if I didn't we would fire me in a week and refuse to give me work until then. The shop steward agreed with him for some reason.

Says the guy :censored2: talking in the internet lol. Thank you! I'll take your wise advice.

I wish I knew this earlier. The labor director there essentially screamed me into signing it. And the shop steward agreed that I should sign a resignation.
Wow. Shop stewards here would tell you to NEVER sign the resign form.