MAGA HATS MEDIA BIAS

vantexan

You are making a ridiculous claim you can't back up with anything.

Everytime I ask for details you rant about how the internet bullied him.

Yawn.

You got nothing.
So you're telling me that while the whole entire Twitterverse erupted over the Covington kids, liberal media was going ballistic, you didn't notice what was going on, didn't read anything? Are you that obtuse?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everytime I ask for details you rant about how the internet bullied him.

So you're telling me that while the whole entire Twitterverse erupted over the Covington kids, liberal media was going ballistic, you didn't notice what was going on, didn't read anything? Are you that obtuse?
Lol, you did it again.
You're proving my point.

You think the internet bullied him, okay. That doesn't mean the Washington Post committed libel.

Try to keep up.

Lol, you did it again.
You're proving my point.

You think the internet bullied him, okay. That doesn't mean the Washington Post defamed him.

Try to keep up.
You better behave yourself or I will have my body guard @Future take care of you.
KindOblongHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif

P

pickup

It is like that. It’s called “video”. Welcome to 1934 technology.

It seemed more like 2134 technology considering that the poster that I was responding to seemed to act as if he knew what the guy was thinking and feeling.

vantexan

I’d be happy enough if it only gets the media to stop going after kids.
The best way to insure that is take a bite out of their profits. If they win maybe the media's apologists will finally admit that they don't have the right to smear people and get away with it. DIDO....