Make the Teamsters dangerous again

Whither

Scofflaw
This is where my anti union rhetoric kicks in, they need to find a reason to exist. So they’ll always find and or create a problem to rally behind and fix. But eventually the working conditions exist where they’re irrelevant and only suck the company dry. There’s a reason why China can unload a cargo ship in less than two days and it takes a week to do it in California. Granted there is a happy medium between those two polar opposite sides of productivity.
Here we go again lol!

While making record profits the company has been trying to squeeze 6 days a week out of many of us year-round, and you're suggesting 'the working conditions exist where [unions are] irrelevant and only suck the company dry.' LMAO!!!!

I think it's time for you to go to China and be a good delivery boy, or hell, a longshoreman -- since you've lamented the port inefficiencies before. I'm eager to hear your report back so you can enlighten us about the 'happy medium of productivity', as well as -- you didn't say -- the 'happy medium of workers' rights'.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Here we go again lol!

While making record profits the company has been trying to squeeze 6 days a week out of many of us year-round, and you're suggesting 'the working conditions exist where [unions are] irrelevant and only suck the company dry.' LMAO!!!!

I think it's time for you to go to China and be a good delivery boy, or hell, a longshoreman -- since you've lamented the port inefficiencies before. I'm eager to hear your report back so you can enlighten us about the 'happy medium of productivity', as well as -- you didn't say -- the 'happy medium of workers' rights'.
Bored supe trolling his balls off

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Here we go again lol!

Nobodies holding a gun to your head and making you work at UPS. More people are quitting their jobs then ever before for better opportunities. Right now you’re watching the free market adapt to what workers want. Less hours, more flexibility and higher pay. You obviously don’t care about workers rights, you’re probably writing that message on an iPhone created by Chinese slave labor and working in boots created by Chinese Muslim slaves in concentration camps. Yes there is a balance between slave labor and ultimate workers rights and there’s a balance between productivity and union demands. I worked six days a week for years as a cover driver and now I PROGRESSED to a better standing in the company. I know people nowadays want a free handout and an amazing job right out of the gate, but you need to work for it. You should be happy about record profits. Provides job security. No what we should do is gouge the company of all its profits so it can’t reinvest it in new trucks, package cars, buildings and workers etc etc. Instead let’s take all that money and give it to the union so they can bail out their bust and bad non UPS pensions all over the country and give it to democrats.

Whither

Scofflaw
I worked six days a week for years as a cover driver and now I PROGRESSED to a better standing in the company. I know people nowadays want a free handout and an amazing job right out of the gate, but you need to work for it. You should be happy about record profits. Provides job security.
How well-trained you are! :lol: And wait, how many years did you work '6 days a week as a cover driver'?
Yes there is a balance between slave labor and ultimate workers rights
Imagine writing a sentence like this! Gotta lay off that 'free market' kool-aid.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nobodies holding a gun to your head and making you work at UPS. More people are quitting their jobs then ever before for better opportunities. Right now you’re watching the free market adapt to what workers want. Less hours, more flexibility and higher pay. You obviously don’t care about workers rights, you’re probably writing that message on an iPhone created by Chinese slave labor and working in boots created by Chinese Muslim slaves in concentration camps. Yes there is a balance between slave labor and ultimate workers rights and there’s a balance between productivity and union demands. I worked six days a week for years as a cover driver and now I PROGRESSED to a better standing in the company. I know people nowadays want a free handout and an amazing job right out of the gate, but you need to work for it. You should be happy about record profits. Provides job security. No what we should do is gouge the company of all its profits so it can’t reinvest it in new trucks, package cars, buildings and workers etc etc. Instead let’s take all that money and give it to the union so they can bail out their bust and bad non UPS pensions all over the country and give it to democrats.

Better standing = head arse kisser
Burr.. you you want to tell him or should I that really the only reason he PROGRESSED is because of seniority, which comes back to being a union member, who is an employee of a company that adheres to a union contract…basically our seniority is all we have here..it all boils down to that

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Burr.. you you want to tell him or should I that really the only reason he PROGRESSED is because of seniority, which comes back to being a union member, who is an employee of a company that adheres to a union contract…basically our seniority is all we have here..it all boils down to that’s

I doubt he will understand to deep into the koolaid at this point

Your union bulletin board doesn't have the dates and times of your general membership meeting?
The last posted meeting was for September -- I'll ask next time a union rep comes through, which may be soon given that I emailed our BA for information on if / how to grieve regarding insufficient breaks... I'd happily tell other preloaders, some of us have some big thoughts, others are a bit busy to convince to take a Sunday morning trip to the suburbs where the union hall is, esp. those whose primary transportation is bicycle...

rod

Retired 22 years
257529122_23849112385800371_4284379962920965110_n.png.jpg

Karma...

may I add that the company answers to its shareholders....so if you want wealth buy stock....otherwise drone on