Making a stop one of your last

Marne Vet

Every story you share with us is a confrontation with someone. I've been driving 25 years and don't have one bad story to share. It's not that complicated to drop off boxes.

I work in the ghetto. More than half of my day, every day, is having random people blow a horn, yell, or just curse me out just for driving down the street. The second I knock on their doors it's a "confrontation" started with a scream of "WHO THE friend IS IT?!" Not "every" story I've posted has been a confrontation with an individual either. There's no need to exaggerate. It just discredits you even further when you have to lie to make your point. Would you rather I just post about the mundane, happy days I have that are few and far between? Here's a short sample just for you: "Hey guys. Today was great. Nothing happened". How's that? Better? Now which encounters would you rather read about? Scratch that. If all they are to you are a bother, then add me to your Ignore List. Perfect solution to your problem. Oh, and that last line about how complicated it is to deliver. That was really on point Sherlock. Now try that on my trip with a bunch of A holes who enjoy nothing more than to give you a hard time for interrupting their long unemployed day of getting high. smh

Island

Marne I've tried to take you seriously but it's clear you want to fight everyone on the planet for some deep-seated personal reason, perhaps your father was in management and he beat you. How's that for exaggeration!
Seriously I am completely willing to accept that your rage about the tip was due to how bad you were treated by the tipper. But the rest of this is silly.

Marne Vet

Marne I've tried to take you seriously but it's clear you want to fight everyone on the planet for some deep-seated personal reason, perhaps your father was in management and he beat you. How's that for exaggeration!
Seriously I am completely willing to accept that your rage about the tip was due to how bad you were treated by the tipper. But the rest of this is silly.

Accept it then and move on. It's as simple as that. If you don't like what I have to say, then use your ignore list. Why are some of you so stubborn? Make your time on [here] more enjoyable. Block me. If it really bothers you, you would take the steps necessary to not read it anymore. Let's see if you can do it. I'm betting no, but you can always prove me wrong.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Xexys

Retired and Happy
You acted like an idiot and I took you to task for it. You would have done the same if the tables were turned.

I'm sorry, but your "tit for tat" ways that you continue to exhibit on these forums gets very old after awhile. And I've only been here for a little more than 7 months and already I feel as though I know you. And who posts their picture in the gallery anyway? You need to slow down and sniff the roses. Life will pass you by in a blink.

Island

Accept it then and move on. It's as simple as that. If you don't like what I have to say, then use your ignore list. Why are some of you so stubborn? Make your time on [here] more enjoyable. Block me. If it really bothers you, you would take the steps necessary to not read it anymore. Let's see if you can do it. I'm betting no, but you can always prove me wrong.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I never said I wanted to block you. Why am I stubborn for not being eager to block people? I disagree with a lot of people but I find that constructive discussion is useful. And where one person says something hateful and ignorant I often find them elsewhere saying something insightful, so I haven't had the itch to block people yet.
Do you think everyone is stubborn for not blocking you? Do you have some sort of fetish for getting blocked? An odd thing to dare people to do, to be sure. Do you try to find out who has blocked you recently so you can feel validated?
As long as you're daring me to do something silly that serves little purpose, dare me to do something else childish - like climb that tall tree out back, or jump off the roof.
And keep treating your customers like garbage, I'm sure that will work out very well for you.