UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Starting on paper = old
Starting on diad 3 or 4 = young
544987AD-F865-4809-B045-486069D142C6.gif
BACK TO WORK!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Met one of the relief drivers today and he was such a jerk!

I asked where the regular driver was and a couple other questions
and he was being such an a-hole.

Long hair in a man bun on top. manicured beard with ear rings and tats......and ATTITUDE!.
I'm seeing this more and more with the new drivers. This is NOT an isolated case.

What a disgrace.

Good way to keep the company growing , people.
Myodb

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I’m sorry that you didn’t get the respect a customer deserves. Some of the younger drivers haven’t adjusted to their role in keeping our reputation strong. As drivers we’re trained that customers are king and we will do what we can to show them they are.
In his defense he might have been having a rough day (a great deal of heat today) and you caught him at his worst. I’m confident when your regular driver returns he will make it right.
She’s full of crap anyways, one of her made up stories

What'dyabringmetoday???

That may be true but the experience an older driver can impart on you is priceless.

The last couple years ( feeder ) I was a driver mentor. New drivers that had an accident in their first 90 days would ride along with me and another mentor for a day so we could show and tell all of our proper methods and all the little tricks of the trade learned thru the years.

There are too many examples to list but most feeder drivers know what I am talking about. Not everything goes as planned.

Two weeks of training is of course not even close to enough. Drivers are taught proper methods and safety but what I did was show drivers all the things that can go wrong or things that can come up that is not in the "book.".

Not sure if my old hub still has this program. The center manager who started it has moved up the district chain.
Thank you for everything that you do...