man, i quit as driver helper

ineedajob

man, this was my second day working as driver helper. The load was heavy and crazy. i had three loads of 10 or so boxes in my first hour! I quit soon after. Man, i dont know how you guys do this. Well i dont think ill be working for ups again, its just not meant for me

moreluck

golden ticket member
man, this was my second day working as driver helper. The load was heavy and crazy. i had three loads of 10 or so boxes in my first hour! I quit soon after. Man, i dont know how you guys do this. Well i dont think ill be working for ups again, its just not meant for me

This all means they wouldn't let you wear the elf suit......right?

UPSGUY72

It easy we didn't quit when going go tough. We are not quitter's.

Do yourself a favor and don't join the military..

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Don't let the door hit ya'................

laffter

Shouldn't you all be congratulating this guy? According to many posts I have read on this forum, by deciding to never work for this company again, he has made the right choice for his life.

Ms.PacMan

Shouldn't you all be congratulating this guy? According to many posts I have read on this forum, by deciding to never work for this company again, he has made the right choice for his life.

He hasn't earned the right to hate UPS after half a day. Only after I respect the fact that a person can do the job, can I respect the fact that they want to quit.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He chose to quit out of sheer laziness. I will not commend him for that. Quit because u want more family time or something along those lines or just because u don't like it is one thing. Quit two hours into the job because u had a few heavy loads and your lazy no sympathy here.

laffter

Ok, I agree with the two posts above.

My driver drops me off at an eight story office building with a dolly loaded to capacity and a diad.

Not sure what the problem is delivering 10 boxes to a business/residence.

Brain Genocide

SAD SAD SAD....... How old are you??? I'm on my second week, it gets easier, HONEST !! First week was hell for my body, now I'm fine.
Sure after 7 to 9 hours and I'm home, you can't get me to walk the dog. But tomorrow after stretching I'm ready. My driver is 20 years younger than me,
we goad each other.....becoming fun.
You quit now and you'll never be allowed to work for UPS world Wide........food for thought