Management changes our pay code...

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yep I love it.

It's the main reason i read every single DIAD training and not just skip to the end. It's also why I have read the 340 methods a few times.

It's so much fun telling them they are wrong when they try and say some make believe method. I have literally said. "Would you like me to pull them up on my phone?"
I need to start taking pictures of some of the diad training. Especially the training on sheeting packages with honesty and integrity.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I need to start taking pictures of some of the diad training. Especially the training on sheeting packages with honesty and integrity.
Maybe in some centers that works. Mine it does not. I have a customer who gets guns. When he is not home, he tryies to get me to deliver it to his work. I always refuse. Don't waste my precious time going to your house then not be there AND expect me to go somewhere else. friend* you. So he calls and they put it on another truck the next day for his work even though the DIAD training says otherwise.

Alcohol I also refuse to redirect. They just put it on a different truck or address correct it somewhere else. These people could care less. One alcohol shipment got redirected from the addressee to a middle school I deliver to. Really? You're going to have your box o' wines delivered to a middle school?

35years

Gravy route
I think is supposed to have restrictions for no address changes?
Anyone know for certain?
Adult signature required pkgs are blocked by the DIAD from indirecting.

But address corrections are a different matter. Can they be address corrected legally?

Ask the ATF

scooby0048

I think is supposed to have restrictions for no address changes?
Anyone know for certain?

Supposed to but they fiddle with something at the center and the package magically gets delivered somewhere else.

Adult signature required pkgs are blocked by the DIAD from indirecting.

But address corrections are a different matter. Can they be address corrected legally?

Ask the ATF
I have a feeling there a lot of things that are done illegally at UPS but they just don't get caught.

Faceplanted

Op, you are guaranteed your 8 hours. You don’t have to call anybody or ask. Once you clock in you get 8 unless you agree to an 05 pay code. Just file, asking them to do a payroll adjustment will get you no where. If you don’t file now this will happen continuously as well as management doing other little things to scare you. Stand up for your self now, if they retaliate file on that to. Standing up for your self now will result in an easy career being a ups driver. Been there done that.

they have computers and know exactly how much work we have for the day and when we will be done. It’s their responsibly. FILE.

AZUPSCHUCK

Im a fairly new driver. Yesterday I worked, and this morning I see my pay from yesterday has been changed to Pay Actual from the Pay Guarantee I clocked in as. I ask the lady behind the desk to fix it. She tells me the center manager told her to make everyone pay actual for that day. I am part of the Southern States supplemental, article 57 "If called and reporting, employees shall be guaranteed 8 hours pay." Is this behavior from management typical? They basically see what they can get away with right? Anyone want to chime in and give me their two cents?
If they want to play that game, finish in 6 and sit somewhere for 2 hours and surf the net!

VeeTeeGee

Alcohol I also refuse to redirect. They just put it on a different truck or address correct it somewhere else. These people could care less. One alcohol shipment got redirected from the addressee to a middle school I deliver to. Really? You're going to have your box o' wines delivered to a middle school?

Ignoring the UPS trainings, rules, laws etc on it...what exactly is your objection to someone having it address corrected and their wine delivered to the office of their job at a middle school which they are presumably unable to get away from during the day and thus sign for the package? Do you expect them to immediately open it and start partying with their students? Slam a bottle on their off period before they go back to teaching? It's a sealed box containing sealed bottles of wine...it isn't a live grenade.

scooby0048

Ignoring the UPS trainings, rules, laws etc on it...what exactly is your objection to someone having it address corrected and their wine delivered to the office of their job at a middle school which they are presumably unable to get away from during the day and thus sign for the package? Do you expect them to immediately open it and start partying with their students? Slam a bottle on their off period before they go back to teaching? It's a sealed box containing sealed bottles of wine...it isn't a live grenade.
Ignoring the law, training, and everything else, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
How about a gun dork? Deliver it to the school too?

There is a delivery off site that is allowed. It's called Will Call.